“We so enjoyed "Getting Gone" in the mountains”
other travellers have booked this property
Nestled in woods
You can hear the stream below. Livingroom.  Imagine a furniture upgrade. I've redecorated since these photos.  Wood burning stove.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nestled in woods
You can hear the stream below.
I've cooked Thanksgiving dinner here!
Romance! There is also a sleeping loft upstairs.
Peeking in!
Sleeping loft.
Ladder to sleeping loft.
'Insta-Bed' in living room.  Inflates and deflates in 2 minutes. New love seat.  Dog not included.
Great hiking trail.
Lake Arrowhead.
Lake Arrowhead Village
Lake Gregory
Lake Gregory - five minutes away.
Snow Valley Ski Resort.
Lake Arrowhead Village
Snow Valley Ski Resort in Running Springs.
Santa's Village - a few miles away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
933randal...
La Quinta, United States
“We so enjoyed "Getting Gone" in the mountains”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Little ginger-bread-like cozy cabin perched on a wooded hillside with a couple of outdoor decks. Ours turned out to be a winter weather visit and the wood-burning iron stove became the centerpiece of our stay. We cozied down, read a lot, played games, watched movies, felt romantic and ate lots of really good meals out. We loved it -- only downside was having to climb from cozy downstairs bed upstairs to tiny bathroom. This place has lots of character and the owner, Jill was very responsive to our questions and needs. Thanks Jill!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great cozy getaway!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We loved this house - cozy, comfortable, clean, well furnished - just perfect for us. Loved it in the snow, and bet it would be great in warm weather, too. We will definitely be back!

889peteru
“A quiet getaway, plain and simple; can't have better for less”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I don't often take the time to write a review, but this cozy Christmas-colored cabin deserves a few words. The wonderful forest trail of a road is a suitable approach; no traffic noise here, just a morning woodpecker and what I supposed to be an owl, after dark. The cabin is nicely situated, below the road. Funny how those few steps to another level make it feel more remote. It's plain, was probably never fancy, isn't now, retains that "I'm in a little house in the woods and it's 1940 feeling". Transports one to a different place, different time. But well maintained. Everything needed was there, and worked. No surprises. Clean pine-scented air, quiet days, dark nights, the fireplace, books and games (needs more and harder jigsaw puzzles, Jill; I'll leave some next time). No TV -- thank goodness. You might want to work on your whittling skills, a cuckoo for the clock, or yodeling (but quietly, in the shower). It's not Tirol, nothing else is, but it's the next best thing in this neck of the woods. I'll book again.

22 Mar 2018
Why Peter, what a lovely review! You clearly enjoyed your stay and that makes me so happy.
tvrayz
Los Angeles, California
“This Is Such a Cute 'n Cozy Little Cabin”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I had an opportunity to stay in this cable for three days in January and only wish it could have been three weeks. It was SO cute, cozy and romantic - just the perfect getaway. It had all the comforts and none of the annoyances you sometimes find in vacation rentals. Wonderful amenities. INCREDIBLE selection of DVD movies. Even a hotspot card in case you can't leave the Internet behind (I could).

I'll definitely be staying here again next time I roll through Arrowhead. You just can't beat this place for the price. Best bargain on the mountain, for sure.

22 Mar 2018
Why thank you. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay so much. It was a pleasure to have you.
Jake W
“Best Spot on the Mountain!”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This was an incredible getaway and the cabin was absolutely perfect for a warm and cozy weekend by the fire. You truly feel like you are in a tree house! Going back for sure.

22 Mar 2018
Thank you Jake. It was a pleasure to host you.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peaceful and quiet!”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nice little cabin, cute, a little quirky, but well stocked with DVD's and games. Plus, it's dog-friendly. Just what we needed!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
22 Mar 2018
Ah quirky, that it is. It's kind of why I fell for it so many years ago. Glad you had a great time.
Jeanette...
Oceanside, California
“The name of this cabin says it all”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This was indeed a very cozy cabin. It was perfect for my romantic weekend that I planned for Valentine's Day.

I had trouble with the website booking wrong days but the owner Jill was very friendly and helped me get the days I had originally planned for.

The cabin was equipped with all necessary kitchen utensils, was comfy, and felt secluded. The movies owner has were classics, I definately took advantage of her collection and we even rocked out to one of the CDs there. It was only a small drive away from Lake Arrowhead Village from the cabin. This place felt perfect for a nice gateway.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing