“Very Nice Hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lake Elsinore
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Very Nice Hotel!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed here in January and was very pleased with this hotel. The woman at the front desk was also very helpful and polite. This hotel is also close to the casino area if you need to go there. As for me, I just needed a place to sleep that night, and this hotel exceeded my expectations. I would stay here again if i'm in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

951-674-9694

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and I was happy with it. I would stay again if I was in the area. I wanted something cheap and comfortable and I got that. The room was very clean. Large spacious bathroom with a comfy queen bed and little dining table. Breakfast was nice but simple - expected. Great for a stop over or staying somewhere on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

White Plains, New York
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I guess I brought this experience on myself by choosing the cheapest hotel I could find for this quick, overnight stay. The lobby and building were clean. The room was clean overall, but shabby and with a stale smell. there were some stains and holes in the bedspread, although the sheets seemed newly laundered.
The room was in the back and although it didn't occur to me when I check in during daylight, when I came back at night, it was a bit creepy walking into this alleyway in the rear where the rooms were. That, along with the freeway noise and people going to other rooms being remarkably loud forced me to close the window. That was a shame as the fresh air was helping the stale smell.
All in all, it was a great deal for a one night stay, but I admit that it probably wasn't worth it. I felt unsafe and was concerned about cleanliness.

Room Tip: Ask for the front side so you don't have freeway noise
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Quality Inn Lake Elsinore
951.674.9694
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Found the motel on Priceline, found that the motel web site had better deals.
The room was adequate, average in almost all aspects. Pool was tiny, didn't bother to go in, old (yet cleaned) blood spot on sheet, average cleanliness. May stay here if no better deals to be found.

• Stayed September 2013

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had come down to Southern California for a funeral. We booked this property through reservations. With a GPS we drove right to the property. Thought we usally stay at Comfort Suites or Comfort Inn this was an acceptable stay. Pete Patel is the manager, and I know some of his distant relatives, since I way in the Hotel Service Industry. The staffing is meager, only one person on duty, but that did not effect our stay. The room was clean and housekeeping staff were cheerful to us as guests.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Central Valley
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I would definitely stay there again. Our room was very roomy, clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good they even had egg and sausage patties. The only bad part is breakfast ends at 9am and if your used to it ending at 10am that make a difference when u have teenagers. Other than that it was a great place to stay. Staff was friendly. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
sylmar
Reviewed 25 January 2013

From the check in to check out absolutely perfect - the rooms are big, the break fast was perfect, and i will come back here again for sure and very nice helpfull frontdesk and staff and great price which was the very nice.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 1 in Canyon Lake
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!