“Not as bad, as some reviews.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lake Elsinore
Cottonwood, California, United States
“Not as bad, as some reviews.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very clean, very helpful staff. The only think I will say is rooms are small, shower was too high and I'm not short, a little over priced for what you get!. I think a detachable wand would improve the situation. Even though it is next to the freeway, I didn't hear freeway noise. We stayed two nights, and would stay again, not many options in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Pete P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2014

Property CHI
951-674-9694

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Upon Check-In I could hear the freeway near by, I asked for and got a room facing away from the freeway. I could hear the freeway from the room, but it was not too loud. The problems began when the people who checked into the room above me started walking around non stop! It was very loud through the ceiling and made it impossible for me to sleep for as long as they were walking around.
I would recommend staying on the second floor. The breakfast was below average for Quality Inn.
The location is good in the rooms seem very nicely renovated.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David D
Pete P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2014

Pete Patel
951.674.9694
Cranston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed here in January and was very pleased with this hotel. The woman at the front desk was also very helpful and polite. This hotel is also close to the casino area if you need to go there. As for me, I just needed a place to sleep that night, and this hotel exceeded my expectations. I would stay here again if i'm in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and I was happy with it. I would stay again if I was in the area. I wanted something cheap and comfortable and I got that. The room was very clean. Large spacious bathroom with a comfy queen bed and little dining table. Breakfast was nice but simple - expected. Great for a stop over or staying somewhere on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

White Plains, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I guess I brought this experience on myself by choosing the cheapest hotel I could find for this quick, overnight stay. The lobby and building were clean. The room was clean overall, but shabby and with a stale smell. there were some stains and holes in the bedspread, although the sheets seemed newly laundered.
The room was in the back and although it didn't occur to me when I check in during daylight, when I came back at night, it was a bit creepy walking into this alleyway in the rear where the rooms were. That, along with the freeway noise and people going to other rooms being remarkably loud forced me to close the window. That was a shame as the fresh air was helping the stale smell.
All in all, it was a great deal for a one night stay, but I admit that it probably wasn't worth it. I felt unsafe and was concerned about cleanliness.

Room Tip: Ask for the front side so you don't have freeway noise