“traveling roadie”

Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lake Elsinore
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Stayed 17 days on my business trip at this great hotel and wow what beautiful scenery all around this hotel, mountains all around. Had a great room, great staff, always let us use their breakfast room at nite, just anenjoyable stay thank you...

Room Tip: Call ahead
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mamaroadie
AAP2897, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you for your kind review.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Rooms were beautiful, small but nice workout facility, free continental breakfast, and a friendly staff all for a great pric!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here for one night recently before going for a balloon ride the next morning in Temecula. We needed some place inexpensive but comfortable, clean and quiet. This place met all of those needs. We were met by friendly front desk staff in a pleasant lobby. Our room was pretty large - it was actually called a suite but it was a king room with a sofa bed seperated by a pony wall (half wall) so not a true suite but very spacious. We had a fridge and a microwave which came in handy -it was almost 100 degrees that day so having cold drinks was a plus. The hotel seems like it has been updated. The ony issue we had in the room was with the towels. You are given one nice white fluffy towel on the top ot the towel rack then dingy, thin, scratchy towels underneath it. They need to replace their towels!!! The pool towels were pretty sad too. You need 2 of them to sit comfortable outside. Pool area is small and has cheap lounge furniture but on a hot day with the pool to ourselves we were pretty happy.
Breakfast is probalby the biggest complaint I have. They rely too much on packaged, processed food - think chocolate donuts and fruit loops. Could definitely benefit from yogurts, better fruit choices and better bread/pastry choices. Overall though we go what we needed for a quick one night stay and had a good sleep on a comfy bed. Would stay there again

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paurora
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We enjoy going to the wine tasting region in Temecula, but the cost of the hotels in that area is crazy. So....we stay in Lake Elsinore and save quite a bit. This was our first time at this hotel, and we will definitely be back. When we first checked in, the girl at the front desk put us on the 3rd floor. As we neared our room, I heard the sound of a baby crying, of course it was right next to our room. I looked at my husband and said, oh no, uh uh. We went back downstairs and I explained to the different woman, Alexis what the issue was. She was very kind and ended up putting us on the first floor, right near where the staff lives, I think. It was perfect and quiet. She told us that a girls sports team was supposed to be coming in the next day, and they would've been on the 3rd floor as well. : (( We actually heard one of the Dad's of the girls having a couple of the girls apologize for being too loud and having created a call to the front desk. Cheers for him for being a responsible parent!! We will definitely be back...also, they are close to the Lake Elsinore Storm stadium which was a fun outing last night...affordable too! Oh, the bed was a little too firm for my liking, but that's probably a difficult thing to account for in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank timskim
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Spent one night on business here in the 3rd floor Room 323 King size Suite. "Suite" doesn't mean separate bedroom. Here, it means there's a living room/coffee table area and work desk separated a bit from the bedroom area in the same room. Bathroom was clean, room well-kept. Excellent continental breakfast as usual with waffle maker, juices, milk, cereal, bagels/cream cheese, fruits, hard-boiled eggs, toast/jam, coffee. The room was equipped with iron, coffee maker, and empty fridge to use. the sofa was also a pull-out sofa bed if you are traveling as a family with kids, it would be useful.

hotel staff was very friendly as they found out for me if i can get best western rewards for my stay, although someone else was paying for it. the phone on the desk had no dial tone. but the one on the bedside stand worked fine.

There is a business center with printer in the lobby. There is a pool in the back with jacuzzi. And there is free high speed wifi. Ask the front desk for the password.

The best part of this hotel was that it was fairly new, so everything was in pristine condition. I would love to stay here again if I came back to Temecula Valley.

Room Tip: if you're reward member, ask for upgrade.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank cairoegypt
Reviewed 5 March 2011

The hotel was clean and covienently located. The hotel staff wa great. Restraunts were nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RO8227
Reviewed 10 February 2011

I’m pretty fussy when it comes to staying at hotels. I’ve had so many bad experiences in hotels that I rather live in a tent. But seriously, this hotel met my expectations, maybe even better than my expectations. We had two rooms for our party. The rooms looked pretty new, and very squeaky clean. We spent two nights since we came to jet ski on the lake. Good thing the hotel was pretty damn close to the lake. Speaking of that, our rooms a had a nice view of the lake as well.

The rooms themselves, had good sized bathrooms, nice carpets, comfy mattresses, and anything else you would expect from a good hotel. The front staff were great since we had to ask them to switch our rooms so we could get a good view of the lake. Basically, if I stay at a hotel again, I hope its like this one. Good price too.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!