“great happy hour”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The selection of beers was good, the appetizers were plentiful and reasonalby priced. Clean restrooms....plus they served warm biscuits with honey butter at no charge. Will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice. I love the idea fried pickles but in general the prices are too high for me to go to this restaurant regularly. I probably wouldn't go more than once a year.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Typical BBQ with too much sweet sauce. There is no "dry-rub", long-smoked BBQ on the menu. Sides are average. Service was adequate. It's expensive too. We won't return.

1  Thank LasFloresStout
Reviewed 17 December 2013

You can always count on a great meal at Lucille's.
We happened to be there for Thanksgiving this time and the meal was great.

1  Thank Finnsmom1
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I've been to several restaurants for smoked meat, but none can come close to Lucille's. I have never been disappointed in a meal with the exception of one time when I thought the tri tip didn't seem to have much smoke flavor, but it may just have been me. I can't imagine being disappointed with anything on the menu.

1  Thank David B