“Thanks for a great New Years Eve!”

Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lake Forest
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Thank you Quality Inn & Suites very much for making our groups New Years Eve party a success! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The accommodations were very nice and clean. I will be coming back to the area in May for a business meeting and will be staying with them again. I have also encouraged co-workers to stay here as well! Great Job!

1  Thank Syndy P

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I stayed with our group over the holidays. The staff was very pleasant and well organized.
The rooms were clean and comfortable, with plenty of space to move around in. And the breakfast served had plenty of choices for the group.
Enjoyed my stay there and would definetly go back and do it again.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Wineguy1369
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I do a lot of business travel and I havn't seen a staff work as organized and swift yet. The front staff was very busy but the line moved fast and I got my room without a hitch. The room was much better than I expected. For the price I did not expect the number of amenities. I'm just glad they had a coffee machine. One thing I forgot about was the proximity to so meny neat restaurants and things to do. The Spectrum is an upscale mall with just about all you can imagin. This was the second year I'd been here and I look forward to the third or hopefully sooner which looks to be in summer.

Room Tip: John Wayne airport (Orance County SNA) is right next to the 405 freeway. Go south about 5-10 miles...
2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We had a great time there New Years Eve. We had a group of over 100 people. We had breakfast in the hotel and dinner in their Chinese Restaurant. This is the fourth or fifth time that our group has been there and we are looking forward to going back again next year.

1  Thank Diane E
Reviewed 6 January 2012

It was a safe, fun and wonderful New Year's Eve Party in the Community Rooms. My sleeping room was clean, smelled good and was very comfortable.

Great way to welcome in the New Year.

Room Tip: Ask for no-smoking if you are a non-smoker
2  Thank Pam S
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I was the organizer and we had booked about 1/3 of the hotel. They worked with me often to make sure things went well. The front staff was always professional and did what they could to fulfill all our requirements. They even placed my guest near the banquet room so the noise would be kept to only my guest. For the price you would not believe how nice the place is, tasteful decor in the rooms, the lobby beautiful. The breakfast the next day was lovely, even though the hotel had been fully booked the server was great and tried to accommodate everyone best to her supplies. And the location is perfect and easy to find. Plus it has McDonald's next door for those who want a late night nibble. This was our second year having a party and I would recommend this to anyone, even my Mom who also went to the party and had a great time.

Room Tip: I needed a room right across the banquet room for extra party supplies and the front desk was great...
2  Thank Micro N
Reviewed 22 December 2011

When traveling to Orange County, I always stay here. It's not the Ritz but for under $80 per night, it is great. The rooms are clean, quiet and the continental breakfast is always good. Close to the 405 but not right along side of it. Mc D's is next door. They have a Happy hour in the bar (limit 2 drinks, beer or wine)

Room Tip: I always like the top floor. No one thumping ablove you and I always ask for a room facing the pool...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum
#1 of 10 in Lake Forest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Comfort Inn at Irvine Spectrum

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!