Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest
US$126
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$103
BestWestern.com
US$102
US$99
US$90
QualityInn
US$142
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
US$153
US$131
Staybridge.com
US$131
Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$120
US$153
US$139
All reviewsfront desktypical hgifoothill ranchbusiness staynice stayrooms are niceorange countythe hotel is cleangreat place to staytoll roadbreakfast staffking bedhotel is locatedplenty of parkingomeleteasy accessfree parking
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This was a great hotel to stay at. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the rooms were great! I would recommend this hotel. Although the continental breakfast was kind of pricy for what they served, it still was an overall great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you, for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We love to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and I'll be sure to forward your comments to our staff. Again, thank you for the recommendation, and we hope to be able to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was an unhappy camper when I arrived at this location after being stranded in O'Hare for 36 hours with no luggage. The front desk staff when I arrived on Tuesday morning at approximately 12:15 am was AWESOME. There were two working the front desk that night and they were so helpful and compassionate. The staff the next day went out of their way to get me necessary items and point me in the direction of Target so I could get clothes etc. The Front Desk Manager and the General went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed. The bed in the room was one of the best I've slept on. Good job HILTON for putting those beds in. Kuerig in the room!!!! Finally, great location, mountain view. Great breakfast and dinner as well. Terrific place. Thanks for taking such good care of me.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! The staff and I truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and views. I will make sure to share this with the staff and we hope you are able to return and stay with us again in the future. Guests like you are the reason we love what we do at the Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/lake Forest!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I've stayed here a few times in the past year because it was close enough to my daughter's soccer tournaments and they staff and accomodations were very nice! :) They go above and beyond to make me feel welcome. The lady at the counter even recognized me... knew I had been there before. That was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your review and welcome back. We appreciative you letting us know how you were pleased with your stay with us. Our staff strives to provide excellent service, and it looks like they did a great job! We look forward to your return when you are in the area or on your next daughter's soccer tournament, and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

the price was excellent and the quality was excellent. i called ahead of time and was given a higher quote the first time. after calling several other places, i called back and got a lower quote. seemed inconsistent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you, for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We love to read that the quality was excellent at our hotel. Our rates are based on our occupancy and compression of the market. Again, thank you for the recommendation, and we hope to be able to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Late check-in with the family to be assigned a room which was not cleaned after the previous guest. Was reassigned a room above a party of some type which was reverberating loud music. Not fun with tired kids in tow..... The staff wasn't impolite, but they did not stop the noise either. Room was clean. Breakfast was HGI standard. (Good). Will not return.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank N7FLIER

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate constructive comment. We have taken your comment seriously and made sure that it is addressed. We hope we can prove ourselves to you on your next stay and if you can please call me directly to make your reservation.