Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$107
Courtyard
US$115
Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotels.com
US$131
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$103
BestWestern.com
US$99
CandlewoodSuites
US$130
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
Priceline
US$121
US$110
All reviewsfront desktypical hgifoothill ranchbusiness staynice stayrooms are niceorange countythe hotel is cleangreat place to staytoll roadbreakfast staffking bedhotel is locatedplenty of parkingomeleteasy accessfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2007

This was an extremely pleasant hotel. I'd imagine that most stays are for business, and it is great fo this purpose. Nice rooms, good wireless in the rooms, a pool, a workout facility, a bar in the lobby and friendly helpful staff. And it was really cheap by SoCal standards.

I tend to stay in reasonable nice hotels for business travel and this one exceeded my expectation.

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed 29 October 2006

I stayed here with my boyfriend for an event (GVR) we had to attend in Lake Forest. I looked at the list of hotels that were affiliated with the event and wasn't expecting anything spectacular. We usually stay at Starwood properties because we get points but there isn't anything in the immediate area. We needed something that was walking distance to this concert we were attending.

The room we got was on the 2nd floor. It was nice and clean. The hotel seems fairly new. I would probably stay here again and that's saying something for me. I like 4-5 stars only but we had no choice. The restaurant isn't anything to write home about so don't eat there. The toiletries are crap so I'd suggest bringing your own. The bed was pretty comfortable. Our friends stayed on the first floor and they had really high ceilings which made their room really spacious. I think internet was free too but confirm b/c we didn't b ring our laptops.

Overall I'd have to say I'd stay at the HGI if I had to stay in Lake Forest again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed 20 August 2005

Stayed for 5 days. Great value for the price. Quiet with extremely helpful, friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 February 2005

Everything was new and clean. Must be a new hotel. All of the staff was friendly and accommodating. Very nice.

My only complaint, I could never get the GM to return my phone call.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2004

Stayed here on a business trip. hotel seemed new. Everything was nice and well maintained. No problems at all. Typical hilton garden inn. Would stay there again.

2  Thank bearkatt