My family and I stayed here for 3 nights in June for a vacation. I am a Priority Club Platinum member.
Location: The hotel is located in a quiet business park in Lake Forest. It's close to the 241 (tollway) and only a few miles from the I-5. It appears the hotel caters primarily to business guests who have work in the area. There is not much going on in the immediate vicinity as it's mostly office buildings along Bake Parkway. There are some restaurants just north of the 241. As long as you have a car, you can find pretty much anything within a 10 minute drive.
Check-In: We arrived around 9pm on a Friday night and it was quiet. Check-in was fast. The front desk staff was pretty helpful and we received some snack bags for the kids.
Property/Room: The property looks relatively new and in excellent condition. We booked a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and received the same. The 1 bedroom suite is nice because you get a lot of room to spread out. The full kitchen is useful for preparing food for the kids.
Amenities: The hotel offers a free hot breakfast, which has a good variety of your standard breakfast items (meat, eggs, potatoes, waffle-maker, etc.) There is also an outdoor pool, gym, basketball hoop, laundry facilities, and bbq grill if you want to cook your own food.
Service: Everyone was friendly. We did not expect housekeeping services, as this is classified as an extended-stay property with limited service. However, we did get basic service like new towels and trash removal.
Overall we enjoyed our stay. It was comfortable for everyone. It is a little off the beaten path for tourists visiting the LA area, but it's nice not having to deal with the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is conveniently located near the Irvine Spectrum, Foothill Ranch/Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita business communities. The hotel is easily accessible to Highways 5 & 405, and toll road 241, and just 14 miles from the Santa Ana / Orange County John Wayne Airport.The Staybridge Suites is situated within walking distance to the Towne Centre shopping area and close to companies such as Wonderware, Panasonic, Western Digital, Oakley, Wet Seal, Del Taco and Saddleback Church.Nearby attractions also include Irvine Spectrum Entertainment Center with a variety of restaurants, bars, specialty shops and movie theaters. Verizon Amphitheater, Wild Rivers Amusement Park, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza are also minutes away. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are within 20 miles. The hotel is an easy day trip to many areas of Los Angeles and San Diego.The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest features 128 spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and many amenities. Complimentary hot breakfast, evening Sundowner Reception social hour and high speed wireless Internet access are just some of the wonderful amenities we proudly provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel Lake Forest
- Staybridge Suites Lake Forest