“Consistantly Good Thai Food”
Review of Spice Thai Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #94 of 276 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My family and I have dined here many times over 15 years, never disappointed. My favorite thing to do is to:

Salad: Yum Woonsen, Silver noodles, chicken, vegetables, and cashews tossed with a spicy lime sauce, $6.95;

Main Course: Crying Tiger, Char-broiled beef medallions served with a chili lime sauce, $9.95;
Served on a bed of lettuce with lime dressing, and of course Thai Jasmine rice

Desert: Mango sticky rice drizzled with coconut milk, HEAVEN!!!!

Other favorite dishes of mine:

Mint Fried Rice, With ground chili, vegetables, mint & basil, $7.95

Pad Thai, Chicken, tofu, bean sprouts, green onion & egg, topped with ground peanuts, $8.50

Friendly wait staff, very accommondating.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I had hoped to have lunch at a Peruvian restaurant just down the street but they were closed so I went with a safe standby, Thai. The restaurant is not large but it was pretty full at 1pm on a Wednesday, a good sign. I can't remember exactly what I had, but it was "fine". I would return when looking for a reasonably-priced place with ok food and good service. It's a nice neighborhood place.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I was looking for a place to eat in Lake Forest and saw the many positive reviews about Spice Thai, so I made it a point to stop here after getting out of work.

I found the place in the Lake Forest Village shopping complex near the Albertson's located there.

I had arrived around 5:30 pm and they had an early bird menu available from 05:00 to 07:00 pm.

I chose one of their specials that had chicken curry, a noodle soup, and an egg roll for $11.

The soup was terrific and the curry was equally as good.

I will definitely be coming back here to sample their other menu options.

Their regular entree prices are very reasonable for this area.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

The very best in quality, reliable, consistent, tasty dishes. This family owned business provides a warm, welcoming dining room, attentive service and the food! Excellent faire.

My friends and I have been dining at Spice Thai every couple of months over the past 8 years. I was in OC for a holiday visit and 15 of my friends joined me for a dinner reunion.

The prices are reasonable and there is a dinner happy hours menu M-F - check the web site. These happy hour dinners inlcude appetizer, soup, and main comes with vegetabel and rice. We usually each order a different dish to share the main. Of course a la carte dishes are delectable and appealing

Some of my favorites: the coconut soup, spicy beef salad, Pad Thai, Cashew Chicken, Chili Fish, Crying Tiger... and on and on.

The proprieters suggest parings with wine, beer or your choice on nonalcholic drinks.

Don't forget to try the coconut ice cream! YUM!!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I have been dining at Spice Thai for more than 15 years. This is an excellent Thai place with real Thai cuisine... I always have to bring family and friends so that we can order lots of the different dishes available. The Crying Tiger is always an absolute must, the curries are outstanding and authentic, The Phad Thai and Phad Siew are also world class.

3  Thank garyb783