Shasta Lake Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$83
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Shasta Dam Motel(Shasta Lake)
US$69
US$139
US$90
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelocity
US$67
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
All reviewshome away from homewedding receptionkind of placeplace to sleepvisiting the areacozydogpoolshastalakeratessummerexcusetreesmiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the location and the swimming pool. We also went swimming in the lake nearby, although getting into the water is tricky, steep border. The rooms look used, but they are clean. They look like wood cabins.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My family and I just enjoyed a week at the Shasta Lake Motel and it was excellent! The motel is very "kid friendly" with lots of room on site for playing. There is very good boat parking. The rooms are very clean and the daily service was great. The place has a very cozy feel and the owners make you feel like family. There are places to eat and a market within easy walking distance and the launch ramp is less than 2 miles. Overall a great place and we will for sure be back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Travis B
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I frequently drive back and forth from LA to Seattle and I always stop at the Shasta Motel for the night. I've stopped by myself, with family, and with friends. The owner, Stephanie, is an absolute doll. She is always super helpful and accommodating, even if I call just a few hours before arriving. Treats everyone like family, and remembers her guests!!! The rooms are adorable and I have never had a problem with them being dirty or messy, and ALWAYS reasonably priced. PLUS The Bass hole Bar & Grill is right across the street. Wish I could stop more often at this pair of places. True gems.

Room Tip: Each of the rooms are a bit different. Ranging from how many beds or kitchenette areas. Depending on your group size just call and let Stephanie know and she will hook you up the best room for your needs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great stop in Lakehead, CA with plenty of trees and natural beauty, friendly to people and dogs. However, the cuisine at local restaurants left a lot to be desired. The owners were very accommodating and we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Kitchenettes available.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stayed here for three nights this past weekend and would highly recommend! Our room was so cozy with all the walls in a pecky cedar finish. The mattress gets an "A" also! The kitchenette was perfect for my husband and I and we cooked all meals there and saved $$. The owner, Stephanie, was super friendly and made us feel at home. Their dog, Zeke, was a sweetie and liked to hang out with the guests and with our dog as well. It is walking distance to the local grocery store, two restaurants, and close to many launch ramps for our boat. More affordable over some of the "cottages" in the area.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms don't have a kitchenette, but ALL have refrigerators and microwaves which is quite a benefit.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple