“Variety of drinks and food”

Angelina's Bakery & Espresso
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lakeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My partner ordered a single shot espresso and it came in a small plain paper cup instead of a ceramic cup. We shared a chocolate peanut square recommended by a customer and one of the proprietors. It was too sweet for my taste.

1  Thank G L

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Great Roma and Tuscan Paninis, Victorian lemonade, nice coffeehouse atmosphere. Very relaxing and friendly.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

As my wife and I travel we often count on Yelp to point us to the best of the best wherever we are and Angelina’s is a shining example of how well that strategy works for us. The Clear Lake area isn’t exactly a culinary mecca so finding a place of the quality of Angelina’s is great.

Upon entering the door of Angelina’s the smell of fresh baked goods hits your nose and beckons you in. The ambiance is that of a small town café from a bygone era. Large display cases featuring fresh baked goods, sandwiches, ice cream and even wedding cakes entice the senses. We came for the breakfast fare so I choose a big fat cinnamon roll and my wife had the pumpkin crème cheese chocolate chip muffin.

My cinnamon roll was of the variety that takes up the whole plate. The moist, warm roll had an interior that was loaded with gooey cinnamon/sugar and literally slathered with decadent cream cheese frosting. This roll is the epitome of breakfast comfort food. My wife’s muffin was made with fresh pumpkin and was not short on large, sweet chocolate chips. The cream cheese added just the right contrast to the sweetness of the muffin to give this treat wonderful balance.

The coffee was great and they have multiple varieties that are being kept fresh constantly. The staff was very friendly and their service was very good. If I ever find my way back to Lakeport and the Clear Lake area Angelina’s will be one of the first stops I make.

1  Thank Papa_Lou1