“The best corn tortillas and avocado salsa”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria La Mexicana
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Lakeport
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Their corn tortillas look handmade and taste of delicious fluffiness. They have an outrageously tasty avocado-based salsa that is to die for -- if I could, I'd buy it by the bucket and chug it straight down. The carnitas is good and the burritos are great. Fantastic value.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had ordered takeout twice before and it was very good. This last time however, it was not. The pork was too stringy and dry. My tamale was overheated and hard at the beginning. I am just hoping this was a fluke. I will give it another try when my memory gets a little dim and I have forgotten why I haven't been there.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Hate to say that the food is terrible because the people are so nice. The townsfolk love this place so take my review as coming from a city person. I ordered a Veggie Burrito and there was no veggie anywhere inside. It was rice and beans. Veggie?
Oh well...