Hampton Inn & Suites Lancaster
US$92
US$90
Oxford Suites Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$184
US$173
US$163
US$100
Town House Motel(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$67
US$118
US$82
US$70
All reviewsindoor poolhighly recommend this hotelbaseball fieldgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfasta great staythree nightsoatmealcomfortable bedswould stay here againclean hotelhigh desertbusiness centergreat roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat breakfastpotatoes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Nice hotel. Quiet, comfortable bed, good selection of cable channels. Breakfast was great. Overall a great stay. Both the room, bathroom was nice a clean. There was even a note stating they had washed the duvet cover on the comforter. I always wondered how clean the comforter really is in hotels, and it was nice that they went the extra mile to identify that it was freshly laundered.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Great place to stay. Rooms were very spacious. Easy access to freeway, close to eating establishments. Accommodations were excellent and the staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I love the way you guys treat the customers, like a now friend , I make me fell like at home., Improving at the customer comfort is great value to your Organisation. I alwais looking for the good service and this was good at my las experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My husband, daughter and myself stayed here the first week of April. We really enjoyed this hotel, with it's friendly staff and homely feel. We enjoyed the free tea/coffee and cookies, a nice touch I thought. Very comfy beds and pillows, spacious double queen room with sitting area, microwave and fridge. This hotel had everything we needed, including laundry facilities which is great when you are living out of a suitcase for a week. I would recommend this hotel to fellow travellers who wish to experience a home from home feel.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for a soccer tournament. It is a very clean, nice looking hotel, and we had a large comfortable room. The best part was the staff - they were very friendly and accommodating - allowing us to check in early between soccer games and they made a dinner reservation and printed out driving instructions for us. There was a nice breakfast selection as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again if we are back out that way.

Room Tip: I don't know if the rooms that were closer to the freeway were noisy, but ours, which was away from the freeway was quiet.