Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
US$130
US$127
Oxford Suites Lancaster(Lancaster)
US$93
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
ComfortInn
US$163
US$93
US$90
US$119
US$73
Town House Motel(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$67
US$130
US$70
All reviewsfull kitchenwine and beerburner stoveone bedroom suitegreat hotellong term stayother hotelsthe kitchen staffoutdoor poolslept like a babyabove averagenice roomstay there againwafflessofa bedexcellent staycoffee maker
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I loved the staff, and the positive, happy attitudes. The amenities were great for a business stay; breakfast and managers reception at night provided a welcome respite fromchanging and going out. The room were spacious and comfortable with a good WiFi connection.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Excellent place with excellent, helpful staff - close to nice restaurants and some shopping. Highly recommend. Dog friendly location with room for them to run. Very clean and well kept. Great breakfasts!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My stay this year at Homewood Suites was a pleasure, much better then last year. The room I had was updated with modern day furnishings, which made me feel good and very comfortable. The pillows were not only very plush, but there was enough of them that I could wrap myself in a cocoon and get a good nights sleep. Overall things have greatly improved, but the complimentary breakfast offered still needs work. There was no meat and when I asked about it I was told it was cooking. Well it took over a half an hour and by the time it came out my food was cold, I was not happy. Hopefully, by next year your service worker will have been trained on having enough food prepared for the number of people expected to eat. I waited for the meat, but I saw several people leave!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Excellent place to stay. Incredible staff and wonderful rooms. The hotel has a wonderful free breakfast each morning that is above and beyond most hotels. We always chose the one bedroom suite so that we can get away from the children. Their room has a fold out bed and television in the living room and our room has a king size bed with a tv. The pool is very nice with a hot tube as well. They even have an dinner each night during the week that we have yet to enjoy but hope to on our next visit. All free!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I liked the facility that I stayed in but this survey is very annoying! One should be able to provide feedbacsk with out typing in 200 characters. I suggest that you find another organization to design your customer surveys!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business