“Work in the desert”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great hotel to stay at. Clean, quiet, very accessible to the highway. And the staff was great and friendly. There is a movie theater(Imax) a minute away and a ballpark right across the street. It is close to a walmart and quite a few restaurants. Also has a pool and a couple of grills outside.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had stayed here for a night visiting family nearby and was so pleased by the service at the front desk and my spacious suite. The night I arrived there was a loud event where a concert was playing across the street and I was initially concerned I would be hearing the noise from my room. I was pleased that I was not able to hear any of it from the room they had given me. Although my stay was short and I had to check out before breakfast officially started, I was happy that much of the breakfast items were already put out well before so I could grab a quick bite before heading out. I would definitely stay here again when visiting family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was on business travel and the staff were professional, courteous and helpful. I was unable to attend the Manager's Reception due to my work schedule and I was given an option to have the hotel prepare a plate of the light meal and have it delivered to my room prior to my return from work. The suite set up with kitchenette, living room, bedroom/bathroom was very comfortable. It felt like an apartment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debra B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here for a soccer tournament. It is a very nice hotel. The staff at the front desk and breakfast counter were extremely helpful. Will stay at this hotel again if in the area! Going out to dinner? If you show your room key to the staff at Black Angus (literally 2 blocks from the hotel) you get a 10% discount!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Very pleased! Great rooms and great staff! Will reserve room in the near future. Good value and benefits. Three nights in a row and a real good experience. Will gladly tell others how we feel about Homewood.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great hotel, helpful staff, awesome room. I thought I was getting a regular room, but I got a suite meant for celeb's. Would definitely stay again. I found the suite to be more like an apartment, and could see myself and my lady being able to live there comfortably.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The staff were Very professional, friendly, and helpful. They made sure we had everything we needed. We could not have ask for Better service, condition of rooms and quality of food. This was a OUTSTANDING experience, Great. I'd give it 6 stars out of 5 Above expectation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Lancaster hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Lancaster
Best Western Plus Desert Poppy Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 14 in Lancaster

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster

Address: 2320 Double Play Way, Lancaster, CA 93536-7404
Region: United States > California > Lancaster
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Price Range: £78 - £145 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.