Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 23 May 2012

nice quiet and clean place we had a very good experiance my family and I really enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: higher rooms have less noise
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bessy H
Innoflancaster, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Hi Pookiers:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We will always do our best to make you happy. Hurry Back. Lynda

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I came down here to visit some friends, decided to stay here as it was close to my friends place. The customer service was excellent very friendly and knowledgable front desk staff, the room was spacious and very clean. The grounds looked gorgeous. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pookiers
Innoflancaster, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Forgive me, I somehow neglected to thank you for the great review. I really appreciate it. Andy Holmberg

Reviewed 21 May 2012

My family and I stay there when in town to visit some family members. The last time was for my dad's funeral. Through those trying times it definitely helped to have a place that was very comfortable.

Every time we've enjoyed our stay at the Inn of Lancaster. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stays pleasant. The rooms were sparkling clean and everything worked perfectly. The hotel is a beautiful property with lush, well kept grass, flowers and trees and is definitely a great value.

They also provide an extravagant delicious Continental Breakfast. The Free High Speed Wi-Fi and Business Center were highly reliable and fast and are among their many amenities not found in most mid-priced hotels.

We would definitely stay there again and will highly recommend the hotel to our friends and associates.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank John K
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Myself and my wife traveled to Lancaster, CA from San Diego, CA for our niece's commencement from West Coast Baptist College. We stayed at the Inn of Lancester, the staff are friendly and helpful, clean rooms,great vaule and quite! We enjoyed our stay at the Inn of Lancaster. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through Lancaster or just need a rest for the night.

Room Tip: Any room is great, if summer close to the pool is better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank EricFerdinand
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Had to stay in Lancaster area for about a week and had heard good things about the Inn. I wasn't disappointed. Very clean rooms, friendly staff and centrally located.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We stayed at the Inn of Lancaster for our state cup games for soccer. We needed a place near the fields that didn't break the bank. We were very pleased with the Inn of Lancaster. Yes, it's on Sierra Hwy which some considered "unsafe" but really, much of Lancaster could be considered "unsafe." I found the area fine--much of Lancaster looks "tired" and a bit run down but the streets were clean and I saw no graffiti any where. I felt safe the weekend were there--tons of other soccer families and lots of kids. But I still made sure my car and hotel room doors were locked since it's just common sense to do so.

Yes, the inn is a bit dated but it's very clean. The room was spotless! Great job housekeeping. The queen bed was nice and comfy. We loved having a mini frig and microwave. My kids also enjoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi (bit tiny though). The breakfast was the usual dry cereal, frozen waffles, bagels, muffins, OJ and coffee. It was fine and we noticed the staff spent quite a bit of time cleaning the mess folks seemed to make.

Overall, we were pleased with the room and our stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelMum2014
Korey2004, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Travel Mum: It was very embarrassing to peruse Trip Advisor Reviews and find we haven't responded to yours from Feb 2012. I really do appreciate your stay with us and the time you took to write the review. We are now America's Best Value Inn & Suites. I respectfully invite you to come back again. Thank you, Andy Holmberg.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

This is a Great place to stay in Lancaster! I've stayed at many hotels in the City but this one is a Gem! The Staff is Friendly, the rooms are clean, and the value is great! When you speak to Rosemary, she is very kind, accomidating, and takes pride in her job! I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Tony P
Korey2004, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello Tony: Somehow I missed responding to your outstanding review but I was very pleased to have you stay with us and hope you can stop in again. Many thanks again, Andy Holmberg