“As good as the big boxes”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Tempe, Arizona
“As good as the big boxes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

Stayed for 3 days while on a business trip. Rooms nicer than Comfort Inn's I've stayed at in the past. Nice Mom & Pop atmosphere. Friendly staff and an elaborate Continental Breakfast.Reliable wi-fi and Business Center. My room had a 32" flat screen with excellent reception, especially Speed Channel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Victor L
Innoflancaster, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
Many thanks for your review. Hope to see you again. Jeannie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

I was passing thru Lancaster, and came across the Inn of Lancaster thru a referral. I just needed a place to sleep thru the night on my way to Los Angeles, so I was looking for an affordable & CLEAN place to get some ZZZ's. Well, I'm glad i stayed here as I had a pleasant night sleep (I'm a light sleeper, so I prefer a quiet place). The place has a warm cozy feeling, the feel when you go to the cabins, a break from the city. And the price was excellent, $20 - $40 less than the brand name chains. If you're on business passing thru the Antelope Valley, I would highly recommend, and will be back again!

Room Tip: I stayed in a deluxe, and the room was a fairly good size. Perhaps I will try the suite next time.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank james z
Innoflancaster, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
Mission
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

I have been using this inn for the past few weeks to have my workers stay at while working in the area. The rooms have been very accomodating for the 6 of them. The breakfast has saved us money. The pool has been a nice relaxer after a hard days work. The personnel has been very communicative and helpful in finding local restaurants and attractions. And you can't beat the rates! I just called my Super to confirm that he is happy there and he said, "Yeah, I love this place!" We look forward to many more visits over the next few months as we finish our major project.

Room Tip: They have 2 suite's with 3 Queens at a very cheap rate!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank JonnyRocket99
Hong Kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

nice simple inn for short stay.
Reception was nice
room simple with all available amenities. wifi free, TV, microwave, shower works fine.

breakfast is very simple, whole fruits available, bagels, cereals, fresh milk and coffee.
air con is a bit noisy though

If you are expecting Four Seasons style, you will be seriously disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank BoscoHongKong
Sorry for the delay in answering you. Many thanks for your review. We greatly value your opinion and hope you will stay with us again. Andy Holmberg
California City, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Called to see if they had a room..yes $65....got there with cash. Said I had to pay for the room AND give them $100 deposit.

Asked if they could take my charge card INFO and the cash and then charge if there was a problem...no , they had to take the whole $165 plus tax....hmmm should have advised that when I called to see if they had a room.

Needless to say, I went somewhere else. And I will ALWAYS go somewhere else. The nieghborhood is ...well...scary...just others on trip advisor said it was nice..

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Off2SeeItAll
Innoflancaster, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
I'm very sorry you had problems at my hotel. I would like to make this right with you. Can you give me your mailing address? Andy Holmberg
Palm Springs
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

The Front Desk was especially friendly and called my cell phone to let me know my room was ready. Found the room to be clean, spacious and comfortable enough for an overnight stay. I plan to return to the area shortly and have booked here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank joiedanslavie
I'm sorry for the delay in answering your review. Many thanks for your review. We greatly value your opinion and hope you will stay with us again. Andy Holmberg
Kingman, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

I made a reservation at this motel over a week in advance thru Expedia and received a confirmation from the Inn. We arrived on 7/9 at 5:30 (after a 6 hour dive from Arizona).
We were behind a man trying to get back into the motel after leaving because of the unit next to them had someone smoking cigars. The manager was saying that the unit they had checked out of was already taken and the rate was now $125/ night. He said OK. We got to the counter and showed her the confirmation letter and she said there were no rooms available. I protested and she said "we have the right to refuse service to anyone"! They might have the right to refuse service; but, we made an "offer" for a room and guaranteed it with a credit card "value" and they made an confirmation number "an acceptance" this is a contract - I'm quite sure they would have taken our money if we had not arrived.

Room Tip: Don't rely on previous confirmations as to price or available room.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Jim M
Korey2004, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Jim M: I just realized that I haven't responded to your review. I'm extremely sorry for the way things turned out for you. Believe me, it wasn't like us. Just in case you come our way again, please stop-in. We are now an America's Best Value Inn and Suites and we have a completely different Reservation Management System. Many thanks for your review, Andy Holmberg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Town House Motel
Hampton Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ramada Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
#10 of 14 in Palmdale

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster? Share your experiences!