Comfort Inn & Suites
US$127
US$163
US$93
US$90
Town House Motel(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$67
US$130
Hampton.com
US$120
US$73
US$70
All reviewsfront deskhotel is located convenientlychoice hotelsroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat place to stayrecommend this hotelpotatoesthe breakfast areaan excellent jobwafflessausagebreakfast buffetthird floornice staffnice touchantelope valley
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This hotel is great the staff is awesome Esther Medrano is always so helpful with room accommodations ane she always has a smile, there needs to be more employees like this. The rooms and the whole hotel are extremely clean and well kept. Would stay here again no problem. Thank you Chuck Morgan

Room Tip: There all great !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Chuck Morgan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay at our hotel. It’s always great to hear that our staff goes above and beyond. I will be sure that she is commended for her efforts

I invite you to stay with us again and spend some time relaxing by the pool, working out in the fitness room or even relaxing in the dry sauna.

Ryan Faith General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2014

If your looking for a clean comfortable hotel, you've found it. Just don't expect service. And hope they don't give your room away. When our group arrived Saturday night, we were told that we no longer had a room reserved for Sunday night as well. A soccer tournament in town had booked all the rooms and and one of ours was sacrificed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. I apologize for the problems you went through during your stay. I would like to rectify the situation and offer my personal apologizes. I do hope you will give us another chance to provide you with excellent service and accommodations.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

This hotel delivers what travelers expect from a Comfort Inn: clean rooms, comfortable beds, and watchable TV with a decent selection of channels. (While this hotel has "Inn" in its name, it does not have an on-site restaurant.) The weakness here: poor lighting. Our room had one wall lamp between the beds and one over the vanity - that's it. No floor lamps and no light anywhere near the work desk. This suggests a somewhat careless attitude on the part of staff. Touch-typing mandatory!
The included breakfast had somewhat limited choices and wasn't well-organized.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Mr. Pearson,
I sincerely apologize about the inadequate lighting in your room. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know about the issue. Resulting from your Feedback and suggestions we have added additional lighting. While I cannot change the experience you received you have helped us to improve our future guest’s experiences and hopefully yours again. I welcome any suggestion you have regarding our breakfast room so we may improve our options and organization as well.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I loved the Suites in this hotel, very large, quiet and clean. I am only in Lancaster once in 2 month period but I will make this my hotel from here on out. The staff is excellent and very accommodating. I made a mistake on my reservation and Esther Medrano took care of it and me. She has been in Lancaster/Palmdale area for a long time and can help you get around town.

Room Tip: I am sure all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm happy to hear we were very accommodation especially in regards to certain employees whom have gone above and beyond to make a lasting impression. Hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I am often in Lancaster on business and stay at this hotel every time. The staff is really good and they accommodate pets. Esther Medrano - at the front desk is super. She knows when I am running late and has my bill ready when I get to the front desk! Adrianna in the dining area is very nice and very friendly - and also pays attention to what customers need. All in all, you will find this hotel, clean ,comfortable and quiet - with great staff....

Room Tip: I stay on the ground floor because I have a dog and that is more convenient to step outside.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing you experience with our hotel, especially the lasting impression our guest service and breakfast attendants have made.