“Always good breakfast”

Ranked #7 of 242 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Our 6,000 square foot restaurant proudly serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are open daily and take-out is available. Our portions are huge and our service is fantastic. Our private banquet room is available for large parties or groups. Reservations are required for the banquet room. We have plenty of parking and wifi of course. We have been named Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley 15 years! Come on by and see us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Always go expecting to wait for a table, but the food is worth the wait.. Portion size is ridiculous, so you always go home with leftovers if you don't share a meal :) Biscuits and gravy are a staple there, my kids are even obsessed. Staff is awesome, always friendly, helpful and super attentive. Prices are equivalent to the portions.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

they have pancakes the size of diner plates! their half orders are big too! coffee is good also you never leave there hungery

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I keep gving these guya a change and always walk away saying "why did I go back in there"?
Sure you get a lot of food for the money but the food is substandard. They are supposed ot be famous for thier omlettes. They are not so much omlettes as the are a thing egg membrane wrapping ham and cheese. The pancake are burnt on the bottom and raw in the middle. Ive never seen a place that can mess up spagetti and "meatballs" either. Th "meatballs" were chopped up breakfast sausges. We I asked about it, they said that they we out of meatballs. This happened to me twice. My wife ordered lasagna once. It was frozen on the bottom with the words Sara Lee embossed in reverse order in the frozen lasagna. The service is spotty at best. Usually some dishwater blonde in her lare 20's with far too many exposed tattos and piercings.
We've stop going.

Thank ShillelaghSwing... O
Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

good food, very very large omlet, good service. perhaps too much guacamole in the guacamole omlet. pleasant service with coffee cup always kept full.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Before you go to Crazy Ottos - do not eat for at least 24 hours before - there portions are really big - you could feed two to three people off it. Not that hungry try a half order - still filling.