“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #12 of 231 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our 6,000 square foot restaurant proudly serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are open daily and take-out is available. Our portions are huge and our service is fantastic. Our private banquet room is available for large parties or groups. Reservations are required for the banquet room. We have plenty of parking and wifi of course. We have been named Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley 15 years! Come on by and see us. You won't be disappointed.
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The omelets are huge. I had a half order omelet which comes with hash browns. My son had the full size and could not eat it all. Both have a large portion of hash browns and either toast or biscuits with gravy. The half order was plenty. My daughter had the pancakes and could only eat half. The pancakes were bigger than the plat but very good, if your looking for a great breakfast that is different from the big chains, this is it. The service was fast.

• Visited July 2014

Edwards, California
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My mother and I stoped for Breakfast and will not go back. We were seated, and no one took our drink order for 8 minutes, it than took 10 minutes after ordering a coffee and Dr. Pepper. Our food order finally arrived tonus after 35 minutes, the food was a combination of burnt, extreamly greasy, cold like it sat up there for quite a while. Servers passed by our table 4 times with coffee pots not once offering refills to us, nor did server ever come back to check on us and ask if everything was alright. We were not rude, loud or causing any problems of any kind. It was just my mother and I trying to finally have a chance to get together without kids, and it was a total waste and disappointment.

• Visited May 2014
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Always great breakfast and a ton of food! great Prime Rib and eggs! get there early to aviod the crowd.

Visited February 2014
Lancaster, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only eat the Breakfast!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went to CO's for lunch with my sons for lunch and we all ordered burgers at $8.95 each plus an additional $1.00 for fries,really! We ate talking a diner on Aveune I right! I was not impressed with the quality,taste or texture of the burger beef at all.I dont know this to be fact but,by observation,I believe the patties to have fillers.The meat didn't crumble like a beef patties,it was firm,dry and very tasteless.I will never eat lunch there again! If you go stick to breakfast items:)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TK1235
Los Angeles, California
“Crazy Otto's = Pro obesity”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

As a european I was just shocked. In general I would say: "Quantity with substandard quality." You can go there once - but please donate no blood the day after. But I won't be too hard. The Pork chops and hash browns looked very good. The service was good as well. Would only go there again when overweight friends are visiting.

• Visited July 2013