“Great Trip To Lancaster”

Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Goldendale, WA
“Great Trip To Lancaster”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

From the minute I arrived and checked in,... Everything was Wonderful.
The lobby is very comfortable to relax in and enjoy the smiles from all the Employees.
I was fortunate to be upgraded to a Suite room due to limited King Size beds available,...that was a great start to a great stay at The Oxford Inn & Suites.
From the Front Desk to Housekeepers they were all very friendly and polite.
I enjoyed my 2 Free complimentary Drinks in the Bar that evening and the great Breakfast spread the next morning.
I stayed 2 nights & 3 days and was very impressed with the whole staff of this establishment and will definitely be coming back to enjoy another trip soon.
Thanks "Vince" General Manager for all your efforts to make this establishment a top place to stay for us visiting the area.
Brandy & Patricia in the Bar are very informative to anything in the area to see or go and will recommend places that meet your desire.
Thanks 2 All
I WILL BE BACK :-)

Room Tip: The Suites are very nice a spacious
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Rick B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Wasn't sure what was going on when I checked in. LOOKED like one of the local hookers was checking in with the front desk personnel, saying "mom" has a message for you, while seemingly trying to get a look at my check in info. Then I was guaranteed the " best breakfast you'll ever eat"! Got to the room with 5 people to find 1 queen bed after reserving 2. After a 5 hour drive, NOT what I wanted to deal with. VERY slow elevators, ominous parking lot, and then informed that breakfast "kinda" starts around 0630, roughly half an hour AFTER our large party needed to leave. Not a good start!

That night on our return, same hooker in the same dress was working the "bar" which ran out of beer, BUT the room was clean if not cramped. The shower however, had a VERY cheap shower head whisk didn't work well, and clogged pipes which filled the bath while showering. It ain't the worst we've stayed in, but I'll try somewhere else. By the way, breakfast was NOT very good at all! Residence Inn ANYWHERE is far superior, in both quality, selection, and set up. Go see one guys. THATS how it's done!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Confederate64
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
Thank you for your feedback,and observations. Your allegations are very serious and we will thoroughly investigate what you have reported. We are a family friendly establishment and we do not condone, promote or tolerate such activities on our premises. Our complimentary breakfast buffet is served beginning at 7:00am on holidays and weekends, which is listed on the breakfast coupon, on our website and in our guest services directory. Weekdays, our service begins at 6:00 am. We are truly sorry that you and your party needed to depart earlier. Thank you again for taking the time to comment.
Keller, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2012

From the moment you enter the hotel, you are greeted with a big smile and welcome! Reservation was correct; no waiting. Room was nice and clean. There was an evening reception with 2 drinks and a light dinner along with a full breakfast the next day, and it was all free!! It's a great place to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jean R
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Oxford Suites. Every time I stay there my experience seems to be better than the last. I get the service and comfort that I would receive at a high priced hotel without paying the high prices. The front desk staff was very accommodating and fulfilled all of my request from the time I placed the reservation and checked it, to the time I checked out. Kalena & Rosalita provided the best customer service I have ever received while lodging and because of this, I look forward to returning to the Oxford Inn & Suites. Thank you for your excellent service.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank E W
Chehalis, Washington
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This is our third stay at Oxford Inn. We own a resort in Fiji and frequently fly back and forth between our home in the high desert and Fiji. We normally go separately, and use the handy AV Shuttle Service, that takes us to/from Lancaster to LAX. So we meet in Lancaster before heading home, 2 hours north.

Since the shuttle arrives in Lancaster at around 5 p.m., we use the Oxford Inn as a way station - a place to relax, reconnect and enjoy a night and day without worries, before returning to home and work. This stay was a 4 day treat, and as usual, we were greeted with the usual friendliness and professionalism of the staff.

it's really a great value - you get a large room, extra comfy bed and complimentary breakfast that includes the usual toast/muffins/bagels/juice/coffee - but also includes hot entrees. Breakfast burritos, scrambled eggs, french toast, potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy - makes for a stay at the Oxford Inn a phenomenal deal. Combine this with a free glass of wine, beer or soft drink nightly at the bar, and you've got our favorite desert getaway. A plus is their handy location just a few steps from Marie Calendars for meals (or pie).

We had stayed at The Comfort Inn (nearby) in the past, and just visited it again this time (a brief stop). Sitting in their small, dark "breakfast room" and just listening to the lowbrow front desk staff and managers yelling back and forth to each other made me all that more pleased that I choose the fabulous staff at the Oxford Inn for our tri monthly stays. It will remain our perennial Antelope Valley favorite. Hats off to management and staff - we will see you again in December!

Room Tip: We had a room with a pool view. If you are a light sleeper, you may not want to be in this room, as...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank LalatimarketingDr
Las Vegas
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Spent a few days at the Oxford for work. The rooms are very comfy and up to date, most hotels I stay at the pictures don't actually do justice to whats REALLY behind those doors. Not this one. I got free dinner during the week, and breakfast every morning. (not your normal buffet breakfast but cooked to my specifications!) Best part about this hotel would be the staff! Everyone I encountered was spectacular but Kayla stuck out the most to me. I arrived late (past midnight) but she welcomed me with the biggest smile I almost forgot how tired I was. Introduced herself by name and offered assistance no matter how late. In the morning when I left to work, there she was still smiling! All the staff members I saw seemed to really enjoy their jobs. The rooms are clean, and the price was right on! Only issue was I had trouble connecting to wifi. Probably because this hotel is packed, and I can see why! I will be referring Oxford Inn to everyone, on top of requesting my boss to put me there and ONLY there!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank nmrgonzalez
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We were in Lancaster for a family reunion. Several members of our family stayed here at the Oxford Inn. Out of the twelve families, five of them had issues with their reservations. Since there was also a go-cart convention going on, the hotel was booked solid. Though we all booked our rooms three months ago, these five families were downgraded from their original choices. One reservation mistake happens, Two is coincidental, But FIVE? My personal belief is that they decided to give the rooms to those that paid more. We had discounts coming. The hotel itself was nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool area was very nice as well. They serve a pretty good breakfast but the evening reception party was nothing to get excited about. We enjoyed our visit, except for the room issues, but if given the chance to go back to Lancaster, we will probably try another hotel. This one was fine, but they gave us no good reason to want to return.

Room Tip: If I were you, I'd call one or two days before I got there to make sure you still have the room...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark L
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your concerns. We have discussed your feedback with our staff and would like to find out a bit more information so that we can better train our team. Can you please contact our General Manager, Daniel Stultz at 800.522.3050? He would like to apologize in person, and gain a better understanding of exactly what occurred. Thanks again for the feed back.