“Very good Thai food”

Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We really enjoyed our meal here. The food was fresh and filling. It is located in an unpreposing space in a glorified strip mall. But the food was excellent. I had the green curry Veg & Tofu. My husband had the Eggplant with Basil & Tofu. Both were excellent. Unfortunately, the lunch combo was not vegan friendly and so we were shorted the soup, with no subsitute offered.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The hours are great for getting in before the rush hour, and the food is definitely worth a trip across the SR bridge. Party of four for a birthday dinner. Great sea bass choices (try the platter with ginger) and the Pad Thai with Prawns was wonderful and fresh. All polished off with Thai iced tea. Won't wait for a birthday to go again!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Having seen some of the other reviews we thought we would give the restaurant a go.
We were expecting authentic Thai cuisine but boy were we disappointed.
I ordered both my soup and main course "Thai Hot" they were not even mildly spicy and the soup no more than a clear broth with a few mushrooms and a sprinkling of bland boiled chicken and a smattering of seasoning - no chillies at all.
The main course equally bland.
My wife had a shrimp noodle dish - now it may be unrelated but she had a n upset stomach a couple of hours later.

I asked for some chopped chillies or something to spice up the food but they didn't have any chili at all just a few chopped peppers and a general air of disinterest.
The waiter even said the pepper would be too hot for him, my 7 year old son disagreed with him.

Now they may have been having a tough evening, a new chef or something but the food was bland, unimaginative, unauthentic and not to be recommended.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Long wait at other restaurants on the landing. Not here! food was fresh, artistically presented, and tasted wonderful. High recommend.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had dinner here and the spring rolls were wonderful. I had the Pad Thai with chicken and tofu that was very good.