“Oh, what bliss”

Good for: Child-friendly
Marin County, CA
“Oh, what bliss”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Weekend mornings on the Rulli patio (or street seating) savoring a delicious latte artfully decorated by the very talented barista and enjoying one of the delectable pastries, breakfast paninis, or cookies as we greet friends and neighbors and as the array of puppies meet and greet; it could hardly be nicer!

• Visited October 2013

Venice, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glorious caffe and pastries to die for....”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've had the good fortune to spend a lot of time in Italy, so I'm admittedly a bit of a caffe latte snob. So when I tell you that the coffee here is stupendous, I DO know whereof I speak! This last time I visited (last week) i decided to try a pastry that didn't look as yummy as the rest, so as not to ignite my sweets obsession...no such luck! The very plain looking Pan Dolce with Anice was out of this world and I returned twice more to order it again! Fair warning...this place is addictive!

• Visited September 2013
Sonoma, California
“Opulent coffee shop”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great coffee, pastries and sandwiches. The quality of food here is very high and well done. You order at the counter and then wait to hear your name called and then haul your food back to your table. We went with a group of 7 - 2 of whom were elderly and couldn't carry their selections back to our pieced together "big" table. Barely enough room to hold all of our food and no help from the staff. Mind you, there were larger tables that had singles camped out with their laptops opens and empty cups of coffee. The assortment of panini sandwiches we had were all well prepared. Some had pastries and were happy with them. The gang took home an assortment of beautifully crafted easter chocolates to share with the family. May be better to visit in smaller groups so you can have a proper table to eat your food on. The furniture and fixtures are all high end - dark wood and chandeliers. Somehow the service didn't match the surroundings.

Visited March 2013
Charlevoix, Michigan
“overpriced...lackluster service”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

stopped in to order 2 beverages. a chai late and a coffe drink. took them 2 tries to get the coffee drink right. seems the staff there is not really with it. its highly rated and all the locals think its great...but really...$10 for 2 drink and it takes over 10 min to get it right. I think I'll stick to starbucks. fast, efficient and good.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Rolling for Rulli's”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

When stopped for gas, I asked a woman if she could recommend any good cafes in the area. She sighed in joy "yes! Go to Rulli's! They have pastries you have never seen before." I was sold and off we went.
Let me tell you, this woman was a saint for sharing this!!
This place is amazing! The chocolate croissants - to die for! Lovely service!!!
Americano was nice.