“We spent four nights in this property. Clean, quiet...”
Review of Days Inn Lathrop

Days Inn Lathrop
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We spent four nights in this property. Clean, quiet, well-maintained. A good value for the discounted paid. Houskeepers could be more aware the number staying in the room. Booked for 4, prepped for 2 each day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Lathrop

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stay at this location every time I travel to So. Cal and back to Washington. This is the first time I was ever told there was a charge for dogs. I was traveling with my 96 year old father. I needed two beds on the first floor. I was given a bed and sofa sleeper. There was no mattress pad on the sofa sleeper and the mattress was the worst ever for sleeping. Around midnight the people over me started jumping off the bed or something, for hours thump, thump, thump on the ceiling. I have never had such a horrible stay at this location and am questioning if I will stay there again. Jessica was gracious and tried for good service but she was the only one. The male who checked me in, suggested I had sneaked my dogs in, in the past when I did not pay for them. That was not true I was upfront and told the check-in clerk I had two small dogs that I kept in their crates. That was to much being accused of cheating. Very different experience from what I have had in the past.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly. What kept this place from getting a higher rating was the insect problem. I found a bug of some sort crawling on my pizza box the next day, and a couple other 6 legged critters were crawling about. If management actually reads this, HIRE AN EXTERMINATOR!! Good restaurant next door, discount given. Walgreens nearby.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Lathrop
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca

Been to Days Inn Lathrop? Share your experiences!