“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Lathrop

Days Inn Lathrop
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Generally was run down, old, tired and dingy. There were cigarette burns in the bedspread (non-smoking room). I would pay extra to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We spent four nights in this property. Clean, quiet, well-maintained. A good value for the discounted paid. Houskeepers could be more aware the number staying in the room. Booked for 4, prepped for 2 each day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stay at this location every time I travel to So. Cal and back to Washington. This is the first time I was ever told there was a charge for dogs. I was traveling with my 96 year old father. I needed two beds on the first floor. I was given a bed and sofa sleeper. There was no mattress pad on the sofa sleeper and the mattress was the worst ever for sleeping. Around midnight the people over me started jumping off the bed or something, for hours thump, thump, thump on the ceiling. I have never had such a horrible stay at this location and am questioning if I will stay there again. Jessica was gracious and tried for good service but she was the only one. The male who checked me in, suggested I had sneaked my dogs in, in the past when I did not pay for them. That was not true I was upfront and told the check-in clerk I had two small dogs that I kept in their crates. That was to much being accused of cheating. Very different experience from what I have had in the past.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Salem, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly. What kept this place from getting a higher rating was the insect problem. I found a bug of some sort crawling on my pizza box the next day, and a couple other 6 legged critters were crawling about. If management actually reads this, HIRE AN EXTERMINATOR!! Good restaurant next door, discount given. Walgreens nearby.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Lathrop hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tracy

Been to Days Inn Lathrop? Share your experiences!