I spent 4 nights here recently. The room was clean and comfortable and there were plenty of food options in the do-it yourself breakfast room. This is not a luxury hotel by any means, but it was well worth the $65 a night that we paid. We had booked a room at the Howard Johnson in Torrance but moved to this hotel after learning at check in that there was going to be a power outage in Torrance that night. This room was larger, nicer and less expensive than the Howard Johnson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our hometown hospitality, now in Los Angeles. At Baymont Inn & Suites® Los Angeles, listening to our guests and treating them like neighbors is what we do best. We call it genuine hometown hospitality and it comes complete with all the comforts of home, like: Free breakfast featuring hot items, Free high-speed Internet. Earn Wyndham Rewards® points for your stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites - Lax/Lawndale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles Hotel Lawndale
- Baymont Inn And Suites, Los Angeles
- Baymont Inn Lawndale
- Holiday Inn Lawndale