“Best night's sleep”

Motel 6 Lebec
Motel 6 Lebec
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lebec
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We always stay at this hotel on our way to Disneyland. Once again out of 3 hotels we stayed at it was our most comfortable and best night's sleep. I always request a quiet room and they are always so nice to accommodate me at the end of the hotel with no one above me. I love this level of customer service. The beds here are so comfortable and I always sleep so well!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you are a lite sleeper.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 October 2013

There are a few accommodation choices offered in Lebec, and after a long day on the highway, this hotel is a great choice for an overnight's stay. The room we were offered was very large(2 Queen size beds),the furnishings looked nicely updated, and it also offered a small fridge and a microwave.There is no coffee maker, but free coffee is available in the lobby in the morning. Even though this hotel is very close to the forever busy I-5, the noise of the traffic is muffled-probably due to good windows and insulation-and it is not a disturbance.We have been to other Motel 6 that offered spartan rooms and no conveniences . This Motel 6 is well equipped, clean and comfortable, and it offers excellent value at $66.00 per night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This motel was exactly what we needed after a long day of working and driving. Clean room and comfortable bed. This was about 45 minutes north of Six Flags Magic Mountain with a Denny's and fuel to get you started in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Excellent value, comfortable and quiet roadside stop of the I-5. Large and clean room with fridge, microwave, flat screen TV and free good wifi. Fast and efficient check-in which is what you need at 10pm after a long drive. Pool and hot tub no operative when we visited.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Father Mike T
Reviewed 19 July 2013

SO, lots of options on I-5 heading north out of LA, until you reach the Bakersfield area. This Lebec hotel was easily found right off the highway, fantastic front desk staff and can't beat the price. Definitely make a reservation, as CA is doing lots of construction on this highway in 2013 and some of the road workers are staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hjclimber
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I had read the reviews about Motel 6- so I decided to stay there for one night, coming late in the evening from Munich via Los Angeles and going next day to Kings Canyon NP.
But I was very disappointed- I got an really small and poor room in the oldest part of the building (although I had made my reservation months in advance an there were many available rooms in the new part of the motel)-
front desk was busy calling her boyfried while giving me the room keys-
no breakfast, just coffee -
this motel 6 is definitely not worth a stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ulisch
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very nice property for the price...large room, great bed. Refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer are unusal finds at Motel 6 but are present here. Quiet, away from the highway. Very pet friendly. Friendly and efficient staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ArizonaOD
Travellers also viewed these Lebec hotels
Ramada Limited Lebec
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frazier Park
Best Western Liberty Inn

Been to Motel 6 Lebec? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Lebec

Address: 51541 N Peace Valley Rd, Lebec, CA 93243-9714 (Formerly Best Rest Inn - Lebec)
Region: United States > California > Lebec
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lebec
Price Range: £58 - £65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Lebec 2*
Motel 6 Lebec is conveniently located off I-5 exit 205, within walking distance to area dining. Pyramid Lake is 4.3 miles away. Reserve our conference room. Micro-fridge units in all rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Lebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.