“Lakeview Terrace Resort is wonderful”

Lakeview Terrace Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lewiston
Lakeview Terrace Resort
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lewiston
Reviewed 15 November 2010

My wife and I have been going to Lakeview Terrace resort for the past 9 years. Our Adult Children, Grandchildren and friends have also stay at Lakeview Terrace Resort. I know many people who have been staying at the resort for the past 30 plus years. The manager Tom and his staff are outstanding and work very hard to make your stay last at least another 30 years.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Lakeview Terrace Resort

Reviewed 27 July 2010

BEWARE
I booked a cabin and a patio boat two weeks in advance We arrive friday night after a three hour drive,with high hopes to have a relaxing weekend.There is a key and a note. THE note states sorry,We over booked the cabins. So we drive to the spot ,its a single wide mobile home from the sixtys,in bad shape.The place is filthy,and smells like mold.The bed was a single and had a very small love seat.The linnens were dirty,and not enough room for three people to sleep.
We drive back to the office..No answer....We stay in our truck for the night.The next morning, we go back to the office,....The woman says there is no cabin for us,and she would give us a great deal on the trailor. So we gave back the key,and commented that this is not what we booked in advance. So we thought we would take the patio boat out and spend the rest of the day relaxing.
The lady states,,,if you dont want the trailor,,,we are not going to rent you the boat....??????
We are haveing a disscussion on prior booking...The ladys husband comes in,I ask if we can speak to the owner or Manager,he is offended by this and starts to scream at us...get off the property..The guy is a crazy idiot to us....I try to explain to him that they are at fault, and ask why we cannot rent the patio boat?? He starts to scream at us louder and says to leave the property.So I give him a peice of my mind and leave.....3 hour drive...No calls...No cabin..And no boat..
I feel my family and I were severly mistreated....I do not recommend that anyone stays at lakeview terrace. beware

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
13  Thank lakeviewTerraceSucks
Reviewed 17 September 2007

This is a review of the Cabins. The resort also has an RV park.

Pro's:
- Near a lake and in a scenic area with lots of recreational opportunities.
- Very quiet and out of the way location.
- Friendly owner / manager.
- Family friendly environment.
- Discounted weekly rates.
- Cabins are very clean inside and come with a wide variety of appliances, cooking utensils and outside charcoal BBQ's.

Con's:
- Expensive if you only stay one night.
- Cabins are not rustic or cute in any way, shape or form. They kind of made me feel like I'd been thrust back into the 60's, complete with appliances, floors and furnishings from that era, all in remarkably good shape considering their age. The buildings themselves are showing their age externally with peeling paint, sagging stairs and in one case a floor that very noticeably tilted to one side. Some (which I did not see the interior of) appear to be newer, but have an industrial looking, Quonset hut shape.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank NV_guy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Travel Inn
#1 of 1 in Weaverville
Indian Creek Lodge
Indian Creek Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglas City

Been to Lakeview Terrace Resort? Share your experiences!