“Improvement!”

Casa Ramos
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I reviewed them before, based mostly off of service and I want to say there has been a drastic improvement. The servers seem to be incredibly more attentive and no longer have to be 'flagged' down for service. Maybe it is because we still sit in the same spot and they saw my previous review or maybe they are just working on their service. :) Either way, I am very please with the improvement and will continue to return.

1  Thank Desiree S

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food is above average and the service is warm and friendly.
If you are in town...you gotta drop in.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

My boyfriend and I come here for lunch often since it is right by our home and work...we come back because it is close with good/average food but the service is horrible! We have been here at least 15+ times and normally sit in the bar because it is open seating. On one occasion we were asked not to sit in a particular spot in the bar (so much for open seating!!) This was because they were expecting their 'usuals.' When the usuals came in, a group of 5+ elderly men and woman, our server became m.i.a. Why you ask? Because they were playing liars dice at the table with them. The servers and even manager would play with them and completely ignore their other guest in the restaurant. We have seen this happen on multiple occasions while dining there. Another time of horrible service was when we were sat down, and our server took forever to show up to our table. When he finally showed up after 5+ minutes to drop off water and chips/salsa he walked away. I had to walk to the bartender to get a drink. The waiter, upon finding out i went to the bar for a drink seemed to be offended! Like I said my boyfriend and I still go back because it is very convenient for us and the food is good. I really wish they would improve on their service and pay more attention to their guest. Im not saying that each time I have visited the service was horrible...but greatly needs improvement.

1  Thank Desiree S
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stopped in around 3 PM with a friend. Nice mix of locals, travelers and business people. This place is a cool shade and a bit of Mexico anytime of day or season

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Had dinner with my Uncle and Cousin while in town and ate here. They provide the standard free chips & salsa, which was fresh and had a little more heat than I think other people might expect but loved it. They had a Mariachi Band there that night which was a little too lound and kept interupting our conversation but it was a fun atmosphere!! I ordered the pick your own combo and had a Chile relleno and fish taco. Both were great. The service was quick and friendly!