Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area
US$112
US$97
US$144
Homewood
All reviewsindoor poolincluded hotmeeting roomfree breakfast every morningthunder valley casinonice tvcomfortable bedsfree shuttlestarbuckscerealspaciousnessmicrowavetub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2013

A fairly new hotel in a very good location to give access to the city of Lincoln for business or pleasure.The staff are very friendly and helpful in every way.The breakfast fare leaves a lot to be desired.,especially the hot breakfast. Visitors should also be aware that there is a daily charge for car parking. These are minor problems that do not detract from the fact that this is a very good hotel for comfort access,value etc.

Room Tip: No problems.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Have stayed here many times over the past 3 years, mainly around holidays to visit family who live in Del Webb which is nearby. A bonus was that they gave a Del Webb discount. In the early days, this place was great, probably due to being a new property. Near restaurants, shopping etc. convenient location. It was clean inside and out. Quiet with basic amenities.... Until last year, when I noticed the quick decline. From the front desk staff wearing wrinkled shirts to mold in the shower, I could see that the attention to detail was slipping. But that wasn't the worst of it. Here's what we experienced during our last 3 visits:
-- an argument late at night next door ending in something crashing against the shared wall;
-- someone smoking weed in a nearby room;
--dogs barking in the hall after midnight;
--someone trying to get into our room (2x) again around midnight. I assume they just had the wrong room by mistake... But it's still unnerving.
--no functioning tv
--walls are VERY THIN. You can hear your neighbors conversations and other activities. ;)

Bottom line, I left each trip feeling exhausted from not sleeping. That's when I drew the line.
We are now on the hunt for a new place. Stay tuned.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vvanderlust
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln-Roseville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear vvanderlust,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are very sorry to read that you experienced inconvenience because we did not meet your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We were the casino and they recommended this place. Nice room, excellent bed and pillows. Nice free breakfast. I think I'm gonna make Holiday Inn Express my go to of choice from now on.
Staff was friendly and parking was easy. It's right off the highway so has easy access. not noisy at all but I don't think they were full. No kids, a plus for me because of the noise. Loved this place, would return.

Room Tip: probably go high and way from elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Spent a night at this location while on a business trip. Good location close to the highway and several options for food within walking distance. The front desk staff was very friendly but the breakfast area staff didn't even say good morning nor ask if everything was okay with the breakfast. I was giving a room that was a handicapped room and it was larger than the standard room which was nice. It had a fridge and microwave which isn't typical. I'd definately recommend a room that isn't facing the street/front of property because of the noise from the highway and road in front of the property.

Room Tip: Try and get a room that isn't facing the road as well as a room on the 3rd floor. I was able to hear the conversation of the people in the room next to me through the wall so I am sure that if you have someone above you that you can hear them walking around.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2013

It had been a long day of travel and several business meetings and I was very tired. I needed a good quiet room to stay at. I had booked the Holiday Inn Express in Lincoln, CA. I was very pleased as I entered the hotel and was warmly greeted. My reservation was all ready for me and had a very nice room. The hotel design was very elegant, clean and tasteful. My room was very nice and very clean. I am a cleanliness nut. I got a very nice night's sleep and had a good breakfast. I will return to this hotel when I am back in this area again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business