“A local favorite”

Cuisines: Seafood
Lincoln CA
“A local favorite”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We have never had a bad meal at Tugboat and we have ate there many, many times. The fish is good quality, the chips done right and the sushi is excellent. The fish portions are large so we share a 3 piece meal plus add a bowl of coleslaw and clam chowder (which is very good too) and that is a big meal for us. The wife likes their sushi and often orders that as well. My only complaint is the music they play which is kind of irratating at times, to me anyway, but I just try to ignore it and enjoy the food. This is a family run business and they do a good job with the fish so this is a local favorite with a lot of people.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Dizzycatz

Lincoln California
“Surprise in downtown Lincoln”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Tugboar Fish & Chips on Hwy 65 in Lincoln is pretty darned good for a hole in the wall. The fried prawns are really good - but the fish and chips is above average and certainly a great value. They also serve sushi and a variety of other fried things - give it a try for lunch!

1 Thank Life-is-Good-Enjoy
Wasilla, Alaska
“A little bit of everything you would want in a small seafood shop!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

My husband and I visited Tugboat Fish & Chips right before lunch and found a steady flow of people so it didn't take us any time to find a place to sit. All orders are to-go but you can sit and eat there. The menu features fish, shrimp, calamari and other side dishes which are mostly fried but do not have the heavy fast food fried taste. All in all, very good lunch and the portion sizes are just right! Our waitress was very nice and patient as we perused the menu at the counter since it was our first time. I think she may be one of the owners according to another review website I use. We totally recommend this little place situated in a strip mall in Lincoln! Very yummy!

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Neighture
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Tugboat fish & chips is AMAZING!!! They have great fish & chips but even better sushi!!! A friend told me about this place so me and my family went. We all got Spicy Day; a sushi roll with spicy tuna and shrimp. It was yummy! If you're ever in the area you should stop here!

1 Thank Chey1999