“Awesome breakfast !”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Awesome breakfast !”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Super 8 Lindsay and we had breakfast on all the days here. I highly recommend the garden omelette and the fresh orange juice (so good!). I also tried the garden benedict which was equally good. The French toast is superb too. My other friend had blueberry waffles that was yummy. I would advise informing the waitress about no cheese and no butter (no whipped cream for waffles) if you want less calories.

1 Thank Ravikiran J

• Polish first
San Jose, California
“Not Quite As Good as it Use to Be ....”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Have eaten at this and other country waffles, and the overall comments would be that this one has went down hill some. have not been as impressed with the food or service the last two times that have visited this one,.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rod B
Lindsay, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't do lunch there!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I brought one of my suppliers on business lunch today. What an embarrasment! this place used to be OK, but from what I see they should give up and close the doors! He ordered a beef salad or something; some sliced beef on lettuce showed up and he had to ask for the rest of the salad! (I.E. tomatoes and cucumber). The cucumber was shriviled up and the tomatoes were grainy white inside. He actually chipped a tooth when he bit into the beef! I had the "Aunt Bess special" or something like that, totally GROSS! Tasted like canned or dehydrated soup, smelly beef sandwitch and limp salad; could not / would not finish. The experience wasted our lunch time for discussion. If you think this review is fabricated, go ahead, waste your money and time!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pete V
La Canada, California
“Yum... great breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place specializes in breakfast...and they are good. We ordered a full-starch breakfast...waffles, french toast, and pancakes! All were good, especially the waffle. Beware...the pancakes served to us were gigantic! We also got eggs and sausage.

The insides of the place was very pleasant and bright...condusive to help one begin the day the right way. Service was great...we had a waitress that was all smiles. This is definately a place I will revisit the next time I am through Lindsay.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

This place wouldn't be my first choice, but it's better then Denny's in my opinion! Their biscuits are to DIE for, they are homemade Nd soooo delicious! People are extremely nice, however they are quite slow! But yummy food and great atmosphere :]