We had a two week holiday, staying in around 5 different hotels/inns/b&b's but by far the Andiron was the best placed we stayed. Our room (read room) was beautifully presented, small but so cosy with a lovely wood burner which we definitely made the most of. It had a small kitchen where we could make our own dinners, had coffee beans to grind and small table to eat at. The owners have thought of everything to make this place as beautiful and warm as it is and they were so friendly and helpful. We read about the Andiron in the lonely planet and I would highly recommend people staying here. A short walk away is a private beach and a short drive away is Mendocino which has lovely shops, beautiful views and a good beach.
Before we left we explained that we wanted to go wine tasting and the owner gave us his personal recommendations but also some other winery's that he knew good things about. Just so helpful.
Well worth a night or two in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River