Still thinking of our wonderful time at the Andiron.. Every contact we had from the booking process to checkout was handled with care and attention. Kate walked me through the room selection process and helped us plan out an unforgettable anniversary. The rooms and grounds are exactly as described- We wanted to stay in Mendocino city but were glad we chose to be a little out of town instead. The Andiron took extra care to ensure our stay was excellent, and made our dog Foxxy feel like a VIP.
Wifi across the property kept us connected (Was able to watch world cup games-whew), but we mostly tried to disconnect and relax. Absolutely no regrets, just wish we had more time to personally thank the staff before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River