My husband and I recently took our two greyhounds for a few days up to Little River, CA and we had a wonderful, relaxing and fun time. The grounds of the Andiron Inn were just great, our room cozy and comfortable and the staff made us feel really welcome. Don't miss the happy hour on the weekend! We also visited Mendocino, the secret beach and just plain enjoyed the time we were up there. We can't wait to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River