“Tasty lunch”

Little River Inn Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Little River Inn Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Little River Airport Road
Description: Family hospitality meets fine cuisine at this landmark coastal resort. Looking out upon magnificent ocean and garden views, the Little River Inn Restaurant is well known for its comfortable atmosphere and enticing fresh local fare. Executive Chef Marc Dym creates dishes that are at once familiar and modern, while the friendliest staff on the coast makes you feel like part of the family.
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I'm in the area with my family and stopped by the Little River Inn dining room for lunch. The bar was open for lunch as we arrived just after brunch had finished. We ordered two of the roundman burgers, the asian salad with flash fried calamari, and the chicken sandwich. All of us liked our food and would go back again.

The night before we had gone to the Albion River Inn which in the past, I'd always liked and we thought this was better for lunch then the dinner at the Albion River Inn had been.

• Visited March 2014

Point Richmond, CA
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

With the understanding that there are far better dinner restaurants within a short distance (e.g., Cafe Beaujolais in Mendocino and Albion a River Inn in Albion), you can't go wrong for breakfast at the Little River Inn's dining room, which is open to non-guests and conveniently located right on Hwy 1 with plenty of parking. The several variations on Eggs Benedict (particularly the one with Dungeness crab) are worth your consideration as are the hot cakes. Coffee comes from the Thanksgiving Coffee Company and is the Inn's own blend. My only criticism is that they do not serve real maple syrup or offer marmalade as a preserves choice. Of course, that is offset by having the bar open early and ready to make you a killer Bloody Mary.

BTW, in the "old days", this was the place for a fresh Abalone dinner. Mysteriously, they always seemed to have it on hand, even when out of season (which may be part of the reason why it was nowhere to be found on today's menu :-)

Visited March 2014
Sacramento, California
“Enjoy your meal at another restaurant !”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Chippino was awful! Sauce swimming in oil/grease,overcooked seafood,tiny shrimp and did not seem to have any fresh fish,all tough and tasteless,probably frozen.Plenty of good restaurants in the area.Do your self a favor and eat at a place that has fresh food and good flavor!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank kiwileeds4444
Ukiah, California
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner. I had the scallops they were prepared perfectly and so yummy, my husband had the sole and it was excellent. Little River has a great wine list and great drinks at the bar. We'll go back without a doubt.

Visited February 2014
“This is a must stop if you are in the area!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

After having two couples tell us how great this restaurant was we decided to try it out for dinner. We got there about 5:30 so we were seated in the bar. (dining room opens at 6). We were seated quickly by a very nice waitress. The bar was chucked full of history about the Inn which is still run by the original family. The main dining room was lovely. Several gorgeous painting by a local artist. My husband and I both choose the Prix fix dinner for $29. Along with a bowl of steamed clam chowder. The chowder was amazing and full of whole baby clams, I was sorry I had to share. Next came our Cesar salad followed by our main course of beef Bourguignon served with broccollini with a grand finale of two huge slices per person of bread pudding with caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream (I had mine to go). I have to be honest here this was one of those meals were each bite was better the the first and when the final bite was inevitable you were sad it was just that good. My hat is off to the Little River Inn chef what an incredible meal at a very reasonable price. Thanks you, can't wait to return!!

• Visited February 2014