Little River Inn
Heritage House Resort(Little River)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$230
US$96
US$89
US$274
US$218
Coast Inn & Spa(Fort Bragg)
US$122
US$97
Travelocity
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$175
Travelocity
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$152
Travelocity
Anchor Lodge Motel(Fort Bragg)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Harbor Lite Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$135
All reviewsrocking chairsgolf courseocean viewtennis courtsdining roombar menuplay golfvan dammeroom servicehot tub on the deckwonderful restaurantget awaystate parkglass of winemendocino coaston site restaurantgas fireplace
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Fantastic view beautiful surroundings excellent dinning friendly staff highly would stay here again hiking trail is close by and worth going on for a short walk or more. Great wine tasting in the area

Room Tip: any ocean view room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Drove by this place by chance. It looked so neat - I just had to turn over and ask for a free room. And they had one to an reasonable price. The room was very nice: very clean, friendly and quite big. The view was just awsome. Right above the sea. Great sunset in the evening, eagle flying right in front of the window. What a wonderful place. Also great possibility to take a walk or hike in Van Damme State Park, just 5 minutes walk away. Would come any time again. Just great!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I always use Trip Advisor when booking hotels. I was once again grateful and pleased. This place was wonderful. The staff was lovely. We had the White Cottage which overlooked the Ocean and a small cove which had Harbor Seals playing about. I am from NJ never saw them before. It was beyond description. The dinner we had delivered to our room, we drove up from San Francisco on the coast highway so were a bit tired, but love that road!!, anyway dinner was delicious, hot, and the waiter was wonderful. It was only for one night but I will go back again for a longer visit. The hot tub on the back deck, clean and hot so relaxing, my husband had to drag me out!!! The peace and quiet was so needed after a week in the City. When checking out we spent a bit of time speaking with staff at the front desk who were so pleasant and helpful about the area. They told me where to drive to see Redwoods on the way back to San Fran. and I will be forever in their debt, I got to see tons of redwoods, wonderful!!!! Love this place.

Room Tip: Did not use fitness center or pool so do not want to comment. If you get the cottage, to turn on the fireplace use the thermostat, took me a few to figure that out.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aizelleed
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We travelled with our little dog to this resort just two miles south of Mendocino, and chose it because it was dog friendly. Well, it is people friendly too. It is large (130 rooms) but spread out over a "campus" of many acres which is right on a very scenic part of Highway One, so we never felt crowded. Our room, 107, was older but in a separate building of just four units and was very well maintained. It had a gas fireplace and a shared (with one other room) deck with an ocean view. The office is in a delightful Victorian house which was the genesis of Little River Inn. If you make a reservation, you can eat in the parlor with your pet, ordering off the same menu served in the dining room, and they set the table up just like the dining room. The food was very good, although if you stay here you should also go across the steet to the Wild Fish for lunch or dinner as well. There is a golf course but we did not use it. There is an extra fee for pets, but that includes bowls for water and food, treats, towels, and sheets to cover the beds. There are convenient pet waste bags and disposal sites around the spacious grounds. Two paws up!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This was a quaint place when we finally arrived. Traveling thru the mountains was not very good for my husband and I. Later that evening I went to the restaurant and they had potato & bacon soup along with ginger ale which really fixed me up. Thanks a bunch to the waiters! The spa treatments were very relaxing. I had a facial done and it was very tranquil. I would return if I did not have to cross the mountains.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends