“Hilton Garden Inn- Livermore”

Hilton Garden Inn Livermore
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is an excellent hotel with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. My room was actually a very spacious, clean and well-furnished suite. The hotel is situated close to the outlet mall, downtown Livermore and several wineries.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven D

Reviewed 9 June 2014

If business bring you to the Livermore valley, this is a reasonable place to stay. Rooms are clean and set up well for short term business stays. Staff are attentive but I had the feeling that it might be understaffed. Coffee maker didn't work the first day, but was fixed by the second. Breakfast is good. The oddest part of the hotel is the lobby area. The location of the bar makes it difficult to have quiet conversations. The entire area is quite exposed. Everyone at the bar can be seen by all guests as they go to their rooms.

Room Tip: Go to the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The front desk staff was very nice, he was very welcoming. We stayed here for one night, and I went to wash my hands, the sink faucet spout and handles had soap or toothpaste residue. I don't know how the housekeeper can miss that. I informed the front desk and asked us if the housekeeper can come and clean it, but with my hectic schedule, I refused if. staying here, Make sure to bring sanitizer or cleaning stuff

Room Tip: Make sure to bring sanitizer or cleaning stuff
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I usually stay at this hotel's sister property, The Hampton Inn, across the street. As the Hampton was overbooked, we were happily sent to the Hilton Garden Inn, and were very pleasantly accommodated for our weeklong stay.

Our room was generously sized, outfitted with upscale furnishings & a wonderful king sized bed. We made use of the club chairs in our sitting area, and my little service dog enjoyed the extra legroom in this cozy spot.

My favorite feature of the room was the deep jacuzzi in our ample bathroom. Most hotels, even those in the luxury chains, don't offer such nice bath amenities, so to find a sparkling clean, deep & relaxing jacuzzi tub awaiting my arrival was just a delightfully unexpected perk. I took advantage of that wonderful tub each night of our stay.

We also enjoyed dining from the room service menu, and the selection offered fresh food choices from a catering kitchen that had just come under new management. Our food service was timely & friendly, and the good quality was excellent.

The heavy door of our room helped ensure a quiet experience for us, and helpful front desk staff who checked us in with cheerful efficiency also made sure to assign us a room near an ample grassy area so that taking out my service dog for her regular bathroom breaks was a simple procedure. We greatly appreciated that extra thoughtfulness!

Another hotel amenity we used and enjoyed was the indoor heated pool & whirlpool spa. Quiet at any hour, the pool deck offered a quiet retreat, and I truly relaxed there one cool afternoon, lounging on a chaise beside the whirlpool while reading my Kindle. My little service dog curled up contentedly at the end of my pool lounge & watched me soak up the healing heat in the whirlpool tub, and the few other pool & spa patrons were gratefully relaxing in the warm, sunny comfort of the indoor aquatic area.

As a future resident of the Livermore area, I will happily refer our overnight guests for a stay at the Livermore Hilton Garden Inn, secure in the knowledge that every aspect of guests' comfort will be efficiently & expertly attended by thoughtful staff & clean, modern, comfortable accommodations.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Was a guest for two days for a company conference. Had wonderful service from the moment we walked in until we departed. Staff went out of their way to help deliver a great experience for a group of about 80 people. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Hotel was very clean and pleasant. The staff were very nice and helpful. The gym was equipped with top of the line machines. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Livermore, CA.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were recommended to this hotel by the bride. She obviously did her homework. The hotel was comfortable, clean and had a very helpful staff. The location was perfect for access to the wedding venue and for shopping and tourist activities. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple