This is only the second review I have written, but after reading the previous ones, I couldn't help myself. I heard about the Purple Orchid on some Bay Area TV show. Two years ago I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday. We stayed in the Celestial Moon Suite, one of their most expensive rooms. We arrived to chilled champaign and a pristine suite. The staff was wonderful and we were served a great breakfast in our room. That same boyfriend and I are now married and about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We've booked the same room and are excitedly awaiting our big day. For the last two years I have raved to any and all friends about this place and I would recommend it to everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a striking destination inspired by an extraordinary landscape melding the offerings of valley wine tasting, outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments. Embrace the warm & unsurpassed beauty of the Livermore valley. The Purple Orchid features ten rooms and suites designed for the relaxation and comfort of our guests. Experience the tranquility of the property as you relax in the modern country rooms complete with fireplaces and private Jacuzzi tubs.As a guest of the Purple Orchid, we invite you to walk through our rose gardens before relaxing and socializing in one of our many common areas. Then join us for "Gathering Hour", take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or unwind in the hot tubs. And don't forget to visit our Spa for pampering and rejuvenation of the mind and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Purple Orchid Wine Country & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Orchid Hotel Livermore
- Purple Orchid Inn, Resort And Spa