Open today: Closed

from US$129.00
More Info
from US$130.80
More Info
All reviews tasting room malbec reds bottle taste winery wineries
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Cuda Ridge has something for everyone who enjoys great folks and great wine. Tell Larry or Margie that David sent you. Larry or Margie may waive the $ 5 fee, just for you, and you heard it from me, of course. When you buy, it comes back anyway. Tasty whites and tastier reds. I'll let you be the judge. Port's not bad either. Go for a taste, stay for the conversation.There is always an Event to attend here. Go for the Open-Mic or just a Holiday excursion. You'll be pleased with your choice. Parking is good and a small Tasting Room keeps it cozy. 4 Stars for Wine and feeling appreciated. I never give 5 Stars to anyone, so that I leave room-for-improvement. If I give 4 Stars, then, you had better try it.
My whole reason for writing this review is to let people know, and especially the local Bay Area Restauranteurs, about the many Livermore Valley Wineries and the fine wines that come from this Valley.
My friends, my spouse, and I have been here many times and have always had
"Wine-joyable Experiences" !
There is also a ? winery next door, but, that said, that is also something you may want to decide for yourself.

Date of experience: December 2011