“Interesting winery...”
Review of Cuda Ridge Winery

Cuda Ridge Winery
Ranked #31 of 73 things to do in Livermore
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a boutique, family owned winery located in the heart of the Livermore Valley wine region. We produce Bordeaux style wines from the premiere vineyards of Livermore Valley.
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I was rather surprised to come upon it, as it has no ambience in the valley whatsoever (backs up to a housing tract andis situated in a graveled parking lot with again, nothing but a building. They have a nice variety of wines. Have kept their tasting at the reasonable level of $5 for a flight of 3 or so. Their wines are pretty good but their pricing, a tad bit steep for the reds (-I guess in keeping with the increased pricing trend in the LM valley that as I say, may be it's undoing in following Napa/Sonoma tradition...) I won't be back because, well, it lacks in wine country "flavor", ambience, setting/location and offerings...Glad I tried it at least once.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Cuda Ridge has something for everyone who enjoys great folks and great wine. Tell Larry or Margie that David sent you. Larry or Margie may waive the $ 5 fee, just for you, and you heard it from me, of course. When you buy, it comes back anyway. Tasty whites and tastier reds. I'll let you be the judge. Port's not bad either. Go for a taste, stay for the conversation.There is always an Event to attend here. Go for the Open-Mic or just a Holiday excursion. You'll be pleased with your choice. Parking is good and a small Tasting Room keeps it cozy. 4 Stars for Wine and feeling appreciated. I never give 5 Stars to anyone, so that I leave room-for-improvement. If I give 4 Stars, then, you had better try it.
My whole reason for writing this review is to let people know, and especially the local Bay Area Restauranteurs, about the many Livermore Valley Wineries and the fine wines that come from this Valley.
My friends, my spouse, and I have been here many times and have always had
"Wine-joyable Experiences" !
There is also a ? winery next door, but, that said, that is also something you may want to decide for yourself.