All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront desk staffplenty of parkingbed was comfortablesan franciscoconvenient locationstaff was very friendlyfreewaybaywedding
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've never been to this Livermore. I came to attend my daughters Bridal Shower her new inlaws live here. I was very satisfied with the Hotel and Room I stayed in. I was alittle worried about being in a strange town and room alone. But your friendly staff made me feel right at home. Thank them for me. I enjoyed my stay very much and will return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bertha C
DoubleTree L, Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Hello Bertha! Thanks for your review!! - Justine, sales manager

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Arriving we were greeting with the Double Tree warm chocolate chip cookie, it hit the spot! Very friendly reception and it made us feel like we had been a long time guest as opposed to being there for the first time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words! Aren't those cookies fantastic!!!! :) - Justine, sales manager

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel, the grounds, the rooms and their restrooms were very clean and fresh. The food was a good value for the price and tasted great. The Hotel Staff was very helpful and polite. For us, it was a great weekend get a way even though we live less than a mike from the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree L, sales manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thanks for the 5 star review! Glad you enjoyed your weekend! - Justine, sales manager

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed in your hotel just 1 night, traveling from northern Calif to southern Calif, we were satisfied with our stay. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, since we traveled from Petaluma and dined there. Livermore is the perfect place to stay the night since we don't want to travel in the morning rush hour through San Francisco, Double tree is south of San Francisco and perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 October 2013

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Hotel was nice and clean but was disappointed that entering my room it was completley dark. Curtains were closed no lights on. Also did not get a wlecome letter with my 2 bottles of water. The overall appearance of the hotel was much better. The remodel seems to be going well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron M
Management response:Responded 9 October 2013

Thank you for the review. We typically keep the curtains closed so the room temperate stays manageable