All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront desk staffplenty of parkingbed was comfortablesan franciscoconvenient locationstaff was very friendlyfreewaybaywedding
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had a great stay at the Double Tree the staff was exceptional. The hotel was clean, safe and provided good service. Used the Business Center, had wonderful bed to sleep in with a quiet room. The hotel is close to shopping and wineries.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Management response:Responded 9 October 2013

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Wonderful place to stay if traveling for work or pleasure. Pool, fitness area, service are all wonderful for the price. The only negative is their breakfast is not "on the house" for all stays. Make sure you ask about this on reserving a room. The $12>95 buffet breakfast is easily surpassed at any number of other places nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
DoubleTree L, Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I think the title says it all. Staying on the fourth floor, and somehow sewage from the (apparently out-of-order) room next door backed up into my sink. Woman at the front desk was very nice and apologetic but jeez. They offered to "take some money off my bill" but I'm here for work and expensing it, so that didn't matter much to me. Canceled my reservations for the next week and will be finding somewhere else to stay for the next six months. I wish I could attach the picture to this review, because it would really gross you out.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank 22,341
Management response:Responded 9 October 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a great stay! The staff was courteous and pleasant. The room clean and well-ordered. My husband really liked the style of furniture! The entry into the hotel is very open. Thanks for the cookies!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree L, Sales manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Livermore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We recently booked a block of rooms here for my daughter's wedding. We should have know something was amiss when we could not get the Sales Manager to call or email us back with the confirmation. We brought gift bags for each guest that were to be distributed upon check-in. When we arrived we discovered that some of the bags had not been given out. The bag that my husband and I received did not have a custom door hanger (which was there when we left them off at the hotel the day before). I went back to the desk and actually had to convince them to give me another.

One of our guests checked into her room and was unpacking when she was surprised to find another guest coming through her door with a key. Seems the front desk checked two different people into the same room. And then there was the report from two others who needed an extra key and were given one without having to show any ID at all.

We had communicated and confirmed the day before we wanted to make sure the lobby bar would be open when we returned from the reception. Our guests gathered around the bar and soon found the bartender on duty was not very experienced. He lost track of who ordered the drinks and at one point stopped charging all together. At the end of the night he wanted to charge the entire tab to the bride's room! She told him that she was not responsible for his inexperience and that he should have been collecting from those who were ordering the drinks.

The next morning the guests were going to have brunch at the hotel only to be told that there was only one chef on duty and he could not handle our group. Country Waffles was more than glad to have our business.

As we were checking out I had another dose of attitude from the front desk when I asked for the leftover goodie bags.

What a disappointment.