“The Best in the Tri Valley”

Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This is, by far the best hotel in the area. Great rooms, staff, service. Food is ok, but it's free so it's a bonus. If you can, book your stay here- I doubt that you will be sorry!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor! Our Hawthorn Suites team strives to provide our guests with that "home away from home" feeling, whether they are with us for 2 nights, or 2 months.
We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Hotel is located near the freeway but quite. Helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms with nice counter space in the bathroom (space for more than just a toothbrush). The bed was wonderful! During the week there was a reception hour with comp. beer, wine, and soda. Wednesday night a comp. dinner buffet. Downtown Livermore has lovely little shops and great places to dine. So take a walk down 1st Street and enjoy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! We have recently upgraded all of our bedding, including the mattresses, and it is nice to hear that you enjoyed these additions. We hope to see again very soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

My husband and I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Livermore Hawthorne Suites. Our stay was amazing. The rooms are large, very clean and the bedding was more than wonderful, especially the pillows! The mattress seemed to be new and was so very comfortable. We travel a lot and always appreciate good quality in beds and bedding! The staff was so helpful and made us feel right at home. Take a minute to visit with the manager if she is on property. It is obvious she cares about her clients and the quality of property and service they receive. The delicious breakfast and wine and beer tasting in the evenings are the added bonus. We highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NanaBug_8
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you so much for your comments! We have recently updated our pillows and mattresses, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed them. We truly enjoyed having you as our guests, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Remember, if your daughter doesn't have room at her place, you've always got a room waiting for you here.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I've stayed at this Livfermore Hawthorn several times and find they have increased amenities without raising the price . Clean , quiet, good food and friendly staff.
We'll be back!!!!.
FCR.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Frances R

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really do welcome the opportunity to hear from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

I stayed at this hotel for New Year's eve...it was the hotel connected with the show at the Livermore Performing Arts Center. I have stayed in a lot of small name-brand hotels without much to say about anything, but this is different. The Hawthorn Livermore has a quaint lobby and breakfast dining area, the rooms are lovely, with lots of space to hold the amenities--my room had two big beds nicely appointed and very comfortable, with adequate lighting everywhere. I really liked that I could control the individual room temperature and the change was virtually immediate. There was a fridge and coffee maker (microwave? didn't notice because I didn't need one), lots of hanging closet space, a desk, television, etc. The bathroom counter is large, with the few necessity items, like shampoo, provided. The minor "flaws" in the room that needed attention were dealt with right away--management is on top of everything and the staff is pleasant, kind, and helpful. The breakfast, included with the room rate, was very good and lots of variety. Unlike a few hotels around the country that I have paid a lot more for an overnight stay, I really liked this hotel and if I am in Livermore again and require an overnight stay, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank MeMeDaVinci
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

Thank you so much for your review! And for taking the time to describe some of our hotel's features and amenities. We pride ourselves of providing excellent service to all of our guests, and it sounds like you really enjoyed your time with us. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

the room was completely clean and cozy and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I have been a repeat customer of The Hawthorn Suites in Livermore, Ca for the last 3 years. I stay at this hotel, for up to a week, for my corporate travel. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly, and they do go out of there way, to make you feel comfortable. The BEST bed, I have ever slept in !!! There id s gentleman, by the name of Edcel, whom I have dealt with for the last couple of years. When I reserve my room, and arrive when he is working, he always gives me a warm greeting, and always makes sure, that my needs are taken care of. He has never miss a beat. !!! Great Job Edcel !!!

Room Tip: Nice Beds, Great work station with Wi-Fi, Office Max is right across the street. Monday-Friday Fre...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Matthew B

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying our new beds, as we just installed them in December. Edcel is indeed a valued employee, who truly enjoys providing excellent service to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.