“Beautiful porch for lunch”

McGrail Vineyards and Winery
Ranked #19 of 63 things to do in Livermore
Danville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Beautiful porch for lunch”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

July 2012 I hosted a 60th birthday luncheon for 6 ladies on the patio of the winery. I brought all the food and the winery graciously helped me set up and prepare for the lunch without any fees. I came early to set up and they helped. They have a lovely covered porch with a view of the area and excellent wine and ambience. The staff was wonderful as I planned the event. We also tasted wine (there is a charge for that) and I bought 2 bottles for our luncheon. The site, wine and staff made this a huge success.

Visited July 2012

San Francisco, California
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great Wine, Spectacular View”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My family and I visited this winery this past weekend. Not only were the wines exceptional, but just sitting out on the patio was so relaxing with beautiful views. Livermore Valley has really come a long way in producing some great wines. For many East Bay residents, it's a lot closer to go than the Napa Valley. I highly recommend a visit to this winery.

Visited July 2012