“What a pleasant surprise!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Houston, Texas
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Never thought I would love this hotel, I am not real fond of motel style places where the doors open to the outside. But surprise this place was great, cleaner than clean, huge bathrooms, great beds, and friendly staff as well.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Redlands, California
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This place was O.K. plus. Nothing to do summersaults about. If we were in the area again we would stay there again. The staff was VERY friendly. They even recomended a place to have my wifes nails done at ! ! !, And thier recomendation for lunch/dinner was excelent(Best sour soup we have ever had!).

Room Tip: 3rd floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Burlington, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at this Inn for 4 nights and found that the Inn was well worth the price. It may not be in the fanciest location, but the Inn is kept in very good condition, the service was excellant, the people we talked to were friendly and helpful in location local stores. We stayed on the ground floor with easy access to our vehicle. The free breakfast in the morning was good and plentiful. The bed was very comfortable, it was the best sleep I had in a hotel/motel in a long time. Our room was clean and all furniture,bathroom and fixtures were in good condition. It is located just off the main thru way but you do not get the noise. I would definitely recommend if you want to stay at a motel/inn that is very resonably priced, with free breakfast, wifi, computer with a printer, and just basically meeting your traveling needs for the area I would recommend this place and if we get back to Livermore area again, this is where we will be staying

Room Tip: in the type of Inn I would choose the ground floor rooms, as they are easily accessable to your vehi...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Livermore, California
Reviewed 13 June 2011

It took 6 calls to the front desk to get relief from rowdy guest in a nearby room. By 4 am we finally had some peace. The night staff was way to timid in dealing with this late night party.
Staff actually suggested we move to another room.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Mikek33
Annawan, Illinois
Reviewed 19 September 2010

it was okay but my childern wanted to go swimming but there was no swimming pool. So we cancled our reservation and went to la quinta inn. Even better it had an indoor pool, a whirpool in the room, and right off the freeway

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ceechmaster
Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2009

This was one of the best hotels I have ever seen with respect to its price. The staff members were very polite, helpful and generous. The rooms are very clean, nice, and well-equipped. The building itself is also very good looking and clean. They serve breakfast with many choices and varieties. You can use their computer to check your email and print anything you want, free of charge. The price is also quite affordable. Overall, 5 stars!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Mountain View, CA
Reviewed 18 July 2008

I blocked off 14 rooms here when I was getting married in the Livermore Wine Country. It was a great experience from the start. Elmer, the manager, was so helpful and flexible during the stressful wedding planning process.
I had over 10 rooms filled with wedding guests here and they all reported that they liked the hotel. It is convenient to the freeway and just a short drive to the wineries.
It is a newer hotel and was the perfect size for my guests. We all got rooms next to each other and I was happy to spend the night before my wedding here.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again!

• Liked — The service
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)