“Business Travel”

Hampton Inn Livermore
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great location close to Livermore Outlet Mall and downtown. Very nice, clean facility. Breakfast was great - pool was warm! Staff was friendly and inviting. Room was spacious and bed was comfy and clean.

Room Tip: Lower level room was convienent and quiet.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Very clean, easy to find location. Great breakfast selection in the morning. Rooms pretty quiet at night. Pool outside and fitness center, both very clean. There was also a nice lobby sitting area to relax and watch TV while eating breakfast.

Room Tip: 2 stories, only 1 elevator
1  Thank Malinda A
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel, the room was clean and nicely appointed but it smelled fresh which usually it's just neutral or stale. the staff was great, the hotel was clean and the breakfast was enjoyable, both hot and cold choices. the bed was a little soft for me. I like this hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My lady and had driven to the area to visit friends and family in Pleasanton. After a long day we decided that we would stay in the area. Jumped in the car, fired up the Garmin, and searched for my favorite place to stay... The Hampton Inn. Shortly after we hit "Go" we were on the freeway and found this gorgeous modern exterior and well lit and located gem. It was approximately 10pm. Check-In was a breeze! Picked up a two queen bed room at a military discount of $99.00. The staff was very helpful, as we missed dinner and they recommended local dining establishments (there were plenty to choose from - once again highlighting the location). The interior was pristine, immaculate, and had wide halls making us feel very cozy. The room was everything that I have come to expect from a Hampton Inn. Perfect night sleep on those heavenly Hampton mattresses, pillows, and sheets. The next morning breakfast hit the spot as we checked out and headed back for more family activities. I have decided that this Hampton Inn will be my "Alamo" and sanctuary when I need a break from the in-laws. My only disappointment - Being without my swimming suit as I had a room that over looked the beautiful pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The staff was quick and efficient in getting us checked in upon our arrival. The room itself was clean, sheets crisp & white. I especially like the spaciousness and flow of the room with a seating area adjacent to the bed where I don't have to sit on the bed to enjoy the large screen tv. Also, I especially liked how quiet it was where I did not hear the footsteps & sounds of my neighbors. I did not have time to use the fitness gym or pool due to my schedule. Perhaps I will enjoy them in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This hotel is centrally located between the Bay Area and Central Valley with ready access to the 580 and 680 freeways. Staff is excellent. Food is good. Dennis, the manager is very helpful. I use their meeting facilities, which are fine for up to about 25 people. The rooms and meeting facilities are reasonably priced and they do a good job preparing them.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My special request was not fulfilled, and not fixed when I reported the problem. There was also a party going on that had loud music and booming base, the staff let it go on until well after 2:00am. Horrible service and major attitude from the desk clerk. However the complimentary breakfast was fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family