“Hampton Inn Livermore, CA”

Hampton Inn Livermore
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Los Angeles, United States
“Hampton Inn Livermore, CA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff is very accomodating and friendly! The location is not that great. Very few choices for places to eat. You have to drive quite a ways to the epicenter of Restaurant and Shopping. The linens and pillows are excellent. Super clean and smells great! Furnishings are a little outdated. I didn't really care for the music in all the public areas especially in the fitness center and hallways.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Sequim, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

comfortable breakfast room worked for impromptu gatherings at other times, too. Staff was very friendly, rooms very clean and nice. No hot tub when we were there. Pool looked inviting but it was raining.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

My family booked a block of rooms so that we could be together over the weekend of a family funeral. It was tremendously important to us to spend as much quality time together as possible. We tried to get reservations for dinner at every place in town but no one would take a party of 20 at short notice. Your staff at the Hampton Inn, Livermore, let us bring dinner into the lobby/breakfast space which let us spend quality time together visiting and catching up at this difficult time. It was priceless. We are so grateful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Livermore, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Every single staff member is friendly and helpful! The central location is perfect for exploring. The fireplaces in each room make them especially cozy. Our room was pretty spacious.
A friendly and helpful staff made a last minute business trip very enjoyable. The bedding, towels, and courtesy robe were high quality and the room was very clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Selah, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I had booked two rooms for my salesman and I at the end of February. My flight ended up getting cancelled and I could not make it there on the night I had booked. I spoke to the hotel's General Manager and he would only waive the charge for one of the rooms and then charged me $227 for the other room.

I have been a Hilton Diamond member for 15 years and I have stayed at this particular hotel for 15 years - and if they will treat me like that, then they will most assuredly treat you like that as well.

As a side note, I contacted Hilton and they cannot do anything about this situation either.

We are traveling in the area again this week and we will of course not be staying there.

It is a shame, 15 years meant something to me if not them.

Stayed February 2014
dberris, Manager at Hampton Inn Livermore, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest of our hotel and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are sorry to hear that our cancellation policy did not meet your needs and your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. We hope you will consider staying at our hotel if you return to the area so we may once again show you the quality hospitality you deserve as a valued HHonors member.
Porterville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellent service, very clean. Staff was well organized for our group. All the keys were ready and waiting when we arrived. Not too much traffic noise. Breakfast was a very good combination of hot and cold items. Rooms were well kept and roomy. We will use this facility again for our team.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Pleasanton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I enjoy the clean quiet room and helpful staff. I have stayed before and like the locating and rooms. The staff was friendly and proffessional with me at checkin and at checkout. the breakfast is health and is served for four hours.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo