“Quick Girls Getaway”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Stockton, California
“Quick Girls Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very happy with our stay at Hampton Inn Livermore .
Check in was a breeze . Friendly Staff . Cup of coffee waiting in the reception area . Surprise that they offer a afternoon reception . been to so many Hampton Inns in the past but never experienced a afternoon reception with Sodas , Beer from tap , Wine , yummy salad , finger sandwiches , fruit . Room clean and updated . Right of the freeway but not noisy at all . Keep up the good service .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

our room is so clean and fresh. hot breakfast is delicious, the person who is in charge of breakfast is very pleasant and welcomes everybody. housekeeping is very nice and friendly. the hotel is well kept. linens are clean and smells good. the room is a good size room with modern decor. i love this place. definitely coming back

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nice clean hotel. Moderate breakfast. There are no restaurang close, need to have a car. Nice friendly staff. Easy access to highway and easy to find. Good shopping close by, both outlet mall and other shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Loma Linda, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

The bathroom had a notice that stated if a guest had forgotten any toiletries, you could get them for free at the front desk. To my surprise, my teenage nephew had forgotten his deodorant. He went to the front desk and sure enough, he got one for FREE!!! What a wonderful thing for travelers who don't know the area and do not have time to search out a store. Thank you Hampton!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Palm Desert, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a comfortable hotel to stay in while visiting Livermore/Pleasanton. The staff was very helpful, the rooms are clean and fresh and we love the beds. The breakfast needs some updating. The location, though next to the freeway is very quiet. We are Diamond members with Hilton Honors so we enjoy our arrival gifts, reserved parking and free Wi-Fi. We have stayed at this location before and like the proximity to the places we ant to visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Arthur D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My stay was for business and involved a late arrival. My room was clean and tidy upon arrival. Everything worked, I had a good sleep, the coffee was good, the internet worked. It was a quiet room and this allowed me to prepare for my next appointments. I would highly recommend this hotel and will return when I am in the area again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Raleigh, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have stayed at this site for the last 6 years while traveling on business. I have always found the location to be good and the Hampton Inn to be accommodating. This last visit was the exception to the rule. I flew into town from the Midwest, so my arrival at the hotel was earlier than the traditional check in time of 3:00pm. The hotel never has let this stop them from checking me in...this time the gentleman working the desk was the manager and he appeared "shocked' that I expect to check in at 11:30am??!!?? He asked that I come back at a later "more appropriate" time to check in.... Additionally I found my door latch on my room was sticking in, thus causing my room door not to latch securely. I reported it to the same manager, he said a work order would be filled out. The latch continued to stick. To insure my safety and the security of my belongings...I continued to jiggle the latch until the latchbolt extended far enough to secure the door. This is NOT what I have come to expect for a Hilton property. Be wary of this Hampton property.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business