“Great service, nice rooms and a wonderful price to boot.”

Town & Country Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Livingston
“Great service, nice rooms and a wonderful price to boot.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My partner and I were very happy to find this quaint place. We personally are moving and relocating to South San Francisco Bay Area and have been looking for days for a short term hotel or motel to stay that fit our budget needs.

The staff at this hotel exceeded all of our expectations for such a great deal. It seems to be a family business and we have stayed for over a week because it has been very peaceful and relaxing to do all of our work from here. We're very low maintenance but every time we needed something they helped us with it and they even went the extra mile by pointing out things I may need and giving extra items after we asked for servicing for our room. They also made sure we would feel comfortable to ask them for more toiletries or towels if we needed to. They are very courteous and respectful of their guests needs including their privacy. They know how to balance out their services well and they made us feel very at home even though it is a motel. We loved it and we would definitely chose this place again if we ever come back to Yosemite and need to stop on the way.

This place is great for extend short term stays. If you are a contractor, have work near Livingston or just traveling and need to stay for one week or more I definitely recommend T&C.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Jay was a wonderful person to book a room from. He went out of his way to contact me over a month period to ensure everything was good with his rooms and that we would have rooms available every week while we worked in town. Rooms were great and he even turn our AC on before we got out of work on 100 degree days so our rooms were comfortable. Thank you, Jay and Town and Country Motel.
-Brett Bradley, Superior Steel Framing Systems. .

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Modesto, California
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was more than happy and content with the few days I stayed here. Clean. Nice staff. And very close to food and stores.
The bathrooms are totally remodeled and clean. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Clean family operated motel just off CA 99. The staff is friendly and very helpfull.Foster Farms Cafe next door plus gas stations and fast food joints down the street. Very inexpensive and quiet. I recomend.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I just recently stayed last night and they were very nice I had a problem with my fridge and they moved me no problem to an upgraded room, and I also woke up late and they called and let me take my time getting up didn't harass me at all and when I checked out asked me if I had a great stay and if there were any problems. Friendly nice people in a quiet surrounding. Its a great place to stay and I wouldn't mind staying while I'm on summer break.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank FearNothing62 .
Rohnert Park, California
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Very accommodating husband and wife managers.They allowed me to park my big rig on the property witch takes 6 regular car spaces.Most hotels will not allow this.There is a pizza place behind the hotel as well as a Foster Farms restaurant across the street.Both restaurants are 2 minutes walking.Clean motel Great Value.

• Stayed April 2014
Livingston, California
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Its worth the money and very friendly. Every time that I stay there the people are friendly and very helpful. Their prices are fair and are the cheapest that I have found in merced county.. I would not choose any other motel

• Stayed April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Livingston
Hampton Inn & Suites - Merced
#2 of 14 in Merced
Best Western Inn
Best Western Inn
#7 of 14 in Merced

Been to Town & Country Motel? Share your experiences!